E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Research and Development of Electrical Equipment and Energy Nuclear Power Devices|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Zhang Li-li, Wang Xin-chao. Simulation analysis of the impact on distance protection caused by short-circuit electromagnetic transient process. J. PSPC, 239, 2: 35–37 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- He Jia-li. Power system relaying protection. M. Beijing: China Electric Power Press, 131–135, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Mao Peng, Yang Li-fan, Du Xiao-gong. Study of the distance relay based on zero sequence components. J. AEPS, 27, 10: 60–62, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Suonan Jia-le, HE Fang-ming, Jiao Zai-bin, et al. Research on the characteristics of distance element based on the power-frequency voltage and current variation. J. Proceedings of the CSEE, 38, 20: 2–5, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Yao Xu, He Fang-ming, Suonan Jia-le, et al. Some discussion on the fault component distance protection. J. PSPC, 38, 16: 78–81, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Ge Yao-zhong. Principle and technology of new type relay protection and fault location. M. Xian: Xi’an Jiao tong University Press, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Yang Lan, Yang Ting-fang, Chen Zhong, et al. The application of Matlab/Simulink in the projects of relay protection. J. EDA, 28, 1: 53–55, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Mao Peng, Ru Feng, Jiang Lin, et al. Action behavior analysis on directional element of line protection under multiple fault. J. PST, 30, 2: 87–90, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Chen Wei, Yin Xiang-gen, Chen De-shu, et al. The ultra high speed directional protective relaying based on fault component of compensation voltage behavior analysis on directional element of line protection under multiple fault. J.AEPS, 26, 14: 49–52, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Deng Yan, Tai Neng-ling. Study of the earth fault distance relay based on combined sequence components. J. Relay, 34, 8: 17–18, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Eissa M M. Current directional protection technique based on polarizing current. J. EPES, 44, 1: 488–494, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Neng T, Chen C. A New Weak Fault Component Reactance Distance Relay Based on Voltage Amplitude Comparison. J. IEEE TPD, 23, 1: 87–93, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Rong Ya-Jun, Wang Na. Sequence components distance protection based on power frequency variation. J. PSPC, 41, 10:98–103, (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.