E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Technology Research and Development and Green Energy-Saving Applications|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Hongjie Jia, Yunfei Mu, Xiaodan Yu. Thought about the integrated energy system in China, Electric Power Construction, 36, 16–25 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Lizana, R. Chacartegui, A. Barrios-Padura, et al. Advances in thermal energy storage materials and their applications towards zero energy buildings: A critical review, Applied Energy, 203, 219–239 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Research Center for Building Energy Conservation, Tsinghua University. China Annual Development Report on Building Energy Conservation 2020 (Rural Housing Topics), Beijing: China Building Industry Press, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- National Energy Administration. Notice on the issuance of the winter clean heating plan in the northern region, http：//www.gov.cn/xinwen/2017–12/20/content_5248855.html, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Jianxiao Wang, Haiwang Zhong, Zhifang Yang, et al. Exploring the trade-offs between electric heating policy and carbon mitigation in China, Nature communications, 11, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Xiaolong Jin, Yunfei Mu, Hongjie Jia, et al. Model predictive control based multiple-time-scheduling method for microgrid system with smart buildings integrated, Automation of Electric Power Systems, 16, 25–43, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- José Sánchez Ramos, Mcarmen Pavón Moreno, Mcarmen Guerrero Delgado, Servando Álvarez Domínguez, Luisa F. Cabeza. Potential of energy flexible buildings: Evaluation of DSM strategies using building thermal mass, Energy & Buildings, 203, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Tianyang Li, Xingwang Zhao, Wenju Xiao. Regulation technology of air-conditioning load in commercial buildings for balance of power grid peak and valley, Automation of Electric Power Systems, 39, 96–102, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. Reynders, T. Nuytten, D. Saelens. Potential of structural thermal mass for demand-side management in dwellings, Building and Environment, 64, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Xiaolong Zhang. Model predictive control method for building microgrid considering virtual storage system, Tianjin University, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Reynders G, Diriken J, Saelens D. Generic characterization method for energy flexibility： Applied to structural thermal storage in residential buildings, Applied Energy, 198, 192–202, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Song, M, Gao, C, Yan, H, & Yang, J. Thermal battery modeling of inverter air conditioning for demand response, IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, 9, 5522–5534, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Jonathan Roth, Amory Martin, Clayton Miller, Rishee K. Jain. SynCity: Using open data to create a synthetic city of hourly building energy estimates by integrating data-driven and physics-based methods, Applied Energy, 280, 115981, (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.