E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Technology Research and Development and Green Energy-Saving Applications|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Lu Y. Pumped Storage Power Station is the Best Peak Regulating Power Source of Wind Power. China Energy News. (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Wang N, Liu Y. Construction Project Cost Control and Case Study. Wuhan University of Technology Press, Wuhan. (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Yang Z. Research on Multi-Source Joint Grid Connected Scheduling Strategy with CSP Based on Cost Optimization. Northeast Electric Power University, Jilin. (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang L, Yin M, BU J, Song K, Zou Y. A Joint Optimal Operation Model of Wind Farms and Pumped Storage Units Based on Cost-Benefit Analysis, Power System Technology, 39(12): 3386–3392. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Liu D, Tan Z, Wang F. Simulation Research on Wind Power-Pumped Storage Joint Operation System. Hydroelectric Energy Science., 06: 39–42. (2006). [Google Scholar]
- C. Bueno, J. A. Carta. Technical-economic analysis of wind-powered pumped hydrostorage systems. (Part I: model development). Solar Energy, 78(3): 382–395. (2005). [Google Scholar]
- C. Bueno, J.A. Carta. Technical-economic analysis of wind-powered pumped hydrostorage systems. (Part II: model application to the island of El Hierro). Solar Energy, 78(3): 396–405. (2005). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.