E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy Technology Research and Development and Green Energy-Saving Applications|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- X. Zhang, L.J. Shi, Future Research Areas and Key Technologies of Electricity Market in China, Aut. Elec. Power Syst, 44(16), 1–11 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M IEC, Electrical energy storage white paper (IEC, Geneva, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. Metz, Economic evaluation of energy storage systems and their impact on electricity markets in a smart-grid context (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B.Q. Lin, W. Wu, Economic viability of battery energy storage and grid strategy: A special case of China electricity market, Energy, 124, 423–434 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y.B. Jia, J. Zheng, H. Chen, et al, Capacity allocation optimization of energy storage in thermal-storage frequency regulation dispatch system based on EEMD, Power Syst. Technol, 42(9), 2930–2937 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Hu, S.L. Yang, C.Y. Hou, et al, Present condition analysis on typical demonstration application of large-scale energy storage technology and its enlightenment, Power Syst. Technol, 39(4), 879–885 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B. Dunn, H. Kamath, J.M. Tarascon, Electrical energy storage for the grid: a battery of choices, Sci, 334(6058), 928–935 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Roskilly, P.C. Taylor, J. Yan, Energy storage systems for a low carbon future-in need of an integrated approach, Appl. Energ, 137, 463–466 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kanakasabapathy, Economic impact of pumped storage power plant on social welfare of electricity market, Int. J. Elec. Power Energ. Syst, 45(1), 187–193 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Zidar, P.S. Georgilakis, N.D. Hatziargyriou, et al, Review of energy storage allocation in power distribution networks: applications, methods and future research, IET Gen. Transm. Distr, 10(3), 645–652 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. Ma, M.H. Fan, L. Guo et al, Latest development trends of international electricity markets and their enlightenment, Aut. Elec. Power Syst, 38(13), 1–9 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P. Zou, Q.X. Chen, Q. Xia, et al, Logical analysis of electricity spot market design in foreign countries and enlightenment and policy suggestions for China, Aut. Elec. Power Syst, 38(13), 18–27 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Ma, X.X. Zhang, Z. Li, et al, Enlightenment of Power Sales Side Market Liberalization in France, Sou. Power Syst. Technol, 9(8), 9–12 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Li, B. Pang, G. Li, et al. Development of unified European electricity market and its implications for China, Aut. Elec. Power Syst, 41(24), 2–9 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- NordPool, Day-ahead Market Regulations, (2020/06/03) https://www.nordpoolgroup.com/globalassets/download-center/rules-and-regulations/day-ahead-market-regulations_valid-from-3-june-2020.pdf [Google Scholar]
- P.N. Biskas, D.I. Chatzigiannis, A.G. Bakirtzis, European electricity market integration with mixed market designs—Part I: Formulation, IEEE Tx. Power Syst, 29(1), 458–465 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Madani, M. Van Vyve, A new formulation of the European day-ahead electricity market problem and its algorithmic consequences, CORE discussion paper (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Martin, J.C. Müller, S. Pokutta, Strict linear prices in non-convex European day-ahead electricity markets, Opt. M. Softw, 29(1), 189–221 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Surhone, M.T. Tennoe, S.F. Henssonow, Cplex, (Betascript Publishing, Gütersloh, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- C. Division, Using the Cplex callable library, (2017/05/20) https://www.researchgate.net/publication/243672594_Using_The_Cplex_Callable_Library [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.