E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Technology Research and Development and Green Energy-Saving Applications|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Lang X.M, Li P, Cao J.T, et al. Research progress of leak detection and location technology of oil and gas pipeline in long distance transportation[J]. Control engineering, 2018, 25(004): 621–629. [Google Scholar]
- Lu H.F, Wu X.N, Tom I, et al. Present situation and enlightenment of foreign natural gas pipeline detection technology[J]. Natural gas industry, 2018(2): 103–111. [Google Scholar]
- Adegboye M.A, Fung W.K, Karnik A. Recent advances in pipeline monitoring and oil leakage detection technologies: principles and approaches[J]. Sensors, 2019, 19(11): 2548. [Google Scholar]
- Zaman D, Tiwari M.K, Gupta A.K, et al. A Review of Leakage Detection Strategies for Pressurised Pipeline in Steady-State[J]. Engineering Failure Analysis, 2019: 104264. [Google Scholar]
- Liu J.X. Research progress of ∅-OTDR distributed optical fiber sensing monitoring technology[J]. Advances in lasers and optoelectronics, 2013, 50(08): 199–204. [Google Scholar]
- Ong K.S, Png W.H, Lin H.S, et al. Acoustic vibration sensor based onmacro-bend coated fiber for pipeline leakage detection. IEEE, 2017:167–171. [Google Scholar]
- Pavol S, Sebastian C, Tobias H, et al. Detection of Leak-Induced Pipeline Vibrations Using Fiber-Optic Distributed Acoustic Sensing[J]. Sensors, 2018, 18(9): 2841. [Google Scholar]
- Bassim M.N, Tangri K. Leak Detection in Gas Pipelines Using AcousticEmission [R]. Edmonton Alberta, Canada: International Conference, 1984. [Google Scholar]
- Gao W.N, Liu Y, Li D.K, et al. Research on gas pipeline leakage based on optical fiber monitoring technology[J]. China Safety Science Journal, 2019, 29(08): 67–72. [Google Scholar]
- Wang C, Liu Q.W, Chen D, et al. Pipeline leakage monitoring based on distributed optical fiber acoustic sensing[J]. Journal of the optical, 2019, 39(10): 119–125. [Google Scholar]
- Li Y.B, Jing W.X, Xue S, et al. Influence of the shape of the leakage hole on the characteristics of the leakage sound source of the gas pipeline[J]. The Chinese test, 2020, 46(11):139–145. [Google Scholar]
- Yan C.W, Han B.K, Bao H.Q, et al. Study on acoustic source characteristics of gas pipeline leakage[J]. acoustic technique, 2017, 36(2): 110–115. [Google Scholar]
- Ma D.Q. Fundamentals of modern acoustics[M]. Beijing: science press, 2005: 249–265. [Google Scholar]
- Wang B. Numerical simulation and experimental study of sound field in valve leakage[D]. Daqing: Daqing Petroleum Institute, 2007: 55–58. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.