E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy Technology Research and Development and Green Energy-Saving Applications|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Han, X. Wang, L. Gao, T. et al. Generation planning of grid-connected micro-grid system with PV and batteries storage system based on cost and benefit analysis. J. Transactions of China Electrotechnical Society, 31: 32–66 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Duan, J. Wang, Z. Wang, C. et al. Renewable power planning considering carbon emission reduction benefits. J. Power system technology, 39:11–15 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, X. Yan, P. Zhong, J. et al. Generation expansion planning model incorporating environment cost and demand side management programs. J. Power system technology, 39:2809–2813 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Q. Chen, Q. Lu, E. et al. Operation analysis for combined gas and electricity system considering the risk of LNG supply. J. Power system technology, 40:2831–2837 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Li, T. Eremia, M. Shahidehpour, M. Interdependency of natural gas network and power system security. J. IEEE transactions on power systems, 23:1817–1824 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Qadrdan, M. Abeysekera, M. Chaudry, M. et al. Role of power-to-gas in an integrated gas and electricity system in Great Britain. J. International journal of hydrogen energy, 40:5763–5775 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Wang, W. Wang, D. Jia, H. et al. Review of steady-state analysis of typical regional integrated energy system under the background of energy internet. J. Proceedings of the CSEE, 37:1293-1304 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Sun, H. Guo, Q. Pan, Z. et al. Energy internet: Concept, architecture, and frontier outlook. J. Automaton of electric power systems, 39:1–8 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Yu, X. Xu, X. Chen, S. et al. A brief review to integrated energy system and energy internet. J. Transactions of China Electrotechnical Society, 31:1–13 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Hu, Y. Bie, Z. Li, G. et al. Integrated planning of natural gas network and composite power system. J. Proceedings of the CSEE, 37:45–53 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, X. Yan, P. Zhong, J. et al. Research on generation expansion planning in low-carbon economy environment under incentive mechanism of renewable energy sources. J. Power system technology, 39:655–662 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Lou, S. Hu, B. Wu, Y. et al. Optimal dispatch of power system integrated with large scale photovoltaic generation under carbon trading environment. J. Automation of electric power systems, 38:91–97 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Wu, H. Liu, Y. Zhang, N. et al. Carbon trading models and benefit analysis in CSG west-to-east power transmission. J. Power system technology, 41:745–751 (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.