E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Technology Research and Development and Green Energy-Saving Applications|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Li H, Wang Y, Shi LQ, Mi J, Song D, Pan XJ. Distribution and fractions of phosphorus and nitrogen in surface sediments from Dianchi lake, China. Int J Environ Res. 2012. 6(1):195–208. [Google Scholar]
- Pan X, Lin L, Huang Z, Liu M, and Crittenden, J. Distribution characteristics and pollution risk evaluation of the nitrogen and phosphorus species in the sediments of lake erhai, southwest China. Environmental Science and Pollution Research. 2019. 26(3). [Google Scholar]
- Yuan H, An S, Ji S, and Liu E. The characteristic and environmental pollution records of phosphorus species in different trophic regions of Taihu lake, china. Environmental Earth Sciences. 2014. 71(2), 783–792. [Google Scholar]
- Tang XQ, Wu M, L R. Phosphorus distribution and bioavailability dynamics in the mainstream water and surface sediment of the three gorges reservoir between 2003 and 2010. Water Research. 2018. 145, 321–331. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Wang, K., Lin, Z., and Zhang, R. Impact of Phosphate Mining and Separation of Mined Materials on the Hydrology and Water Environment of the Huangbai River Basin, China. Science of The Total Environment. 2016. 543347–356. [Google Scholar]
- Xiao, S., McFadden, K. A., Peek, S., Kaufman, A. J., Zhou, C., Jiang, G., and Hu, J. Integrated Chemostratigraphy of the Doushantuo Formation at the Northern Xiaofenghe Section (Yangtze Gorges, South China) and Its Implication for Ediacaran Stratigraphic Correlation and Ocean Redox Models. Precambrian Research. 2012. 192125–141. [Google Scholar]
- Schwid, M. F., Xiao, S., Hiatt, E. E., Y Fang, and Nolan, M. R. Iron phosphate in the ediacaran doushantuo formation of south china: a previously undocumented marine phosphate sink. Palaeogeography Palaeoclimatology Palaeoecology. 2020. 560, 109993. [Google Scholar]
- Ye, H., Yang, H., Han, N., Huang, C., Huang, T., and Li, G., et al. Risk assessment based on nitrogen and phosphorus forms in watershed sediments: a case study of the upper reaches of the minjiang watershed. Sustainability. 2019. 11(20), 5565. [Google Scholar]
- Chi QH, Yan MC. Handbook of elemental abundance for applied geochemistry. Geological Publishing House, Beijing (in Chinese). 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Persaud D, Jaagumagi R, Hayton A. Guidelines for the protection and management of aquatic sediment quality in Ontario. Water Resources Branch. Ontario Ministry of the Environment, Toronto. 1993. [Google Scholar]
- Li, W., Lin, S., Wang, W., Huang, Z., Zeng, H., Chen, X., Fan, Z., Fan, ZY. Assessment of nutrient and heavy metal contamination in surface sediments of the Xiashan stream, eastern Guangdong Province, China. Environmental Science and Pollution Research. 2020. 27(21), 25908–25924. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.