E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Technology Research and Development and Green Energy-Saving Applications|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Zhang G, Yang Y.H.,, Liu F. (2018) Current Situation and Analysis of China’s Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle Standard System[J]. Journal of Chongqing University of Technology ( Natural Science), 12: 21–30． [Google Scholar]
- Song Y. (2020) Modeling on Output Characteristic and Application of Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cell system [M]. Chengdu: University of Electronic Science and Technology of China [Google Scholar]
- Rui Quan. Study on Some Key Problems of Fault Diagnosis and maintenance for Automotive Fuel CellSystem [M]. WuHan: Wuhan university of Technology, 2011–06. [Google Scholar]
- Dan Lu. Research on hydrogen consumption of fuel cell vehicle based on flow measurement method [M]. Beijing: Beijing Jiaotong university, 2015–06. [Google Scholar]
- Shen C, Hou Y.P & Yang S.J. (2011) Software Development for Hydrogen Consumption Analysis of Fuel Cell Engine.In Proceedings of 2011 Annual Meeting of China Society of automotive engineering. BeiJing. pp.167–172 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.