E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Technology Research and Development and Green Energy-Saving Applications|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- III. C.A. Pope, R.T. Burnett, ,M.J. Thun, E.E. Calle, D. Krewski, K. Ito, et al., Lung cancer, cardiopulmonary mortality, and long-term exposure to fine particulate air pollution, JAMA 287 9 1132–41 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- E. Boldo, C. Linares, J. Lumbreras, R. Borge, A. Narros, J. García-Pérez, P. Fernández-Navarro, B.. Pérez-Gómez, et al., Health impact assessment of a reduction in ambient PM2.5 levels in Spain, Environ Int 37 2 342–348 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- CAAC, Action Plan on Prevention and Control of Air Pollution. In: S. C. Press, (Ed.), Beijing, China, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.D. Brody, B.M. Peck, W.E. Highfield, Examining localized patterns of air quality perception in Texas: a spatial and statistical analysis, Risk Anal, 24 6 1561–1574 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Semenza, D.J. Wilson, J. Parra, B.D. Bontempo, M. Hart, D.J. Sailor, L.A. George, Public perception and behavior change in relationship to hot weather and air pollution, Environ res, 107 3 401–411 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Y.L. Guo, F.F. Liu, Y.A. Lu, Z.F. Mao, H. Lu, Y.Y. Wu, Y.Y. Chu, L.C. Yu, Y.S. Liu, M. Ren, N. Li, X. Chen, H. Xiang, Factors affecting parent’s perception on air quality-from the individual to the community level. Int J. Environ. Res Public Health. 13 5 493 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- M. Kohlhuber, A. Mielck, S.K. Weiland, G. Bolte, Social inequality in perceived environmental exposures in relation to housing conditions in Germany, Environ Res 101 2 246–55 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kim, O. Yi, H. Kim, The role of differences in individual and community attributes in perceived air quality, Sci. Total Environ 425 20–26 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H. M. Badland, M. J. Duncan, Perceptions of air pollution during the work-related commute by adults in Queensland, Australia, Atmospheric Environment 43 36 5791–5795 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Dorizas, M-N. Assimakopoulos, M. Santamouris, A holistic approach for the assessment of the indoor environmental quality, student productivity, and energy consumption in primary schools, Environ Monit Assess 187 5 1–18 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Elliott, D.C. Cole, P. Krueger, N. Voorberg, S. Wakefield, The power of perception: health risk attributed to air pollution in an Urban industrial neighbourhood, Risk Anal 19 621–634 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- B.B. Johnson, Experience with urban air pollution in Paterson, New Jersey and implications for air pollution communication, Risk Anal 32 1 39–53 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Nikolopoulou, J. Kleissl, P.F. Linden, L. Lykoudis, Pedestrians’ perception of environmental stimuli through field surveys: focus on particulate pollution, Sci. Total Environ 409 13 2493–2502 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Bradford, J.J. O’Sullivan, I.M. van der Craats, J. Krywkow, P. Rotko, J. Aaltonen, M. Bonaiuto, S. De Dominicis, K. Waylen, K. Schelfaut, Risk perception – issues for flood management in Europe, Nat. Hazards Earth Syst. Sci 12 2299–2309 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Wogalter, V.C. Conzola, T.L. Smith-Jackson, Research-based guidelines for warning design and evaluation, Appl Ergon 33 3 219–230 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- X. Liu, H. Zhu, Y. Hu, S. Feng, Y. Chu, Y. Wu, C. Wang, Y. Zhang, Z. Yuan, Y. Lu, Public’s health risk awareness on urban air pollution in Chinese megacities: the cases of Shanghai, Wuhan and Nanchang, Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health 13 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.