E3S Web Conf.
Volume 252, 20212021 International Conference on Power Grid System and Green Energy (PGSGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Technology Research and Development and Green Energy-Saving Applications|
|Published online||23 April 2021|
- Rw E. (1997) Our ecological footprint. Green Teacher, 45: 5–14. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng X, Chen M. (2015) Theoretical framework and model design of beautiful rural construction in my country. Journal of Agricultural Resources and Environment, 2: 106–115. [Google Scholar]
- Lin T, Ge R, Huang J, et al. (2016) A quantitative method to assess the ecological indicator system’s effectiveness: a case study of the ecological province construction indicators of china. Ecological indicators, 62: 95–100. [Google Scholar]
- Yan G, Lin Z, Wu M. (2013) Progress and evaluation of China’s provincial ecological civilization construction. Chinese Administration, 10: 7–12. [Google Scholar]
- Salata F, Golasi I, et al. (2017) Implications of climate and outdoor thermal comfort on tourism: the case of italy. International Journal of Biometeorology, 12. [Google Scholar]
- Sun M, Li S. (2015) The empirical model of climate comfort evaluation: review and outlook. Tourism Tribune, 12: 19–34. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang F. (2015) Research on the Numerical Evaluation Index System of Tourism Climate Comfort. Geography Teaching, 18: 4–11. [Google Scholar]
- Negin, Nazarian, Jipeng, et al. (2017) Predicting outdoor thermal comfort in urban environments: A 3D numerical model for standard effective temperature. Urban Climate, 20. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Z, Wang Y, Wang S, et al. (2018) An Emergy and Decomposition Assessment of China’s Crop Production: Sustainability and Driving Forces. Sustainability, 11. [Google Scholar]
- Lu H, Tan Y W, Zhang W, et al. (2017) Integrated emergy and economic evaluation of lotus-root production systems on reclaimed wetlands surrounding the Pearl River Estuary, China. Journal of Cleaner Production, 158: 367–379. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.