E3S Web Conf.
Volume 254, 2021International Scientific and Practical Conference “Fundamental and Applied Research in Biology and Agriculture: Current Issues, Achievements and Innovations” (FARBA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||The Role of Biotechnology in Obtaining Pure Virus-free Material|
|Published online||05 May 2021|
- A.F. Kolesnikova, Improving cherry range of varieties based on clone selection, 183 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Dzhigadlo, Improvement of breeding methods, creation of cherry and black cherry varieties, their rootstocks with ecological adaptation to the conditions of the Central region of Russia, 268 (VNIISPK, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Vysotsky, Doctor of Agricultural Sciences, 44 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Shelifost, S.S. Kostyshin, R.A. Volkov, Biotechnology, 5, 19 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Lebedev, A.B. Azarova, M.S. Arkaev, Biotechnology, 2(33), 76 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Molkanova, Yu.N. Gorbunov, I.V. Shirnina, D.A. Egorova, Botanical Magazine, 6(105), 610 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Matushkina, I.N. Pronina, Fruit and berry Growing of Russia, 224 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Dzhigadlo. M.I. Dzhigadlo, A.A. Gulyaeva, I.N. Ryapolova, international scientific method. Conf, 152 (VNIISPK Publishing House, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Rastorguev, Culture of isolated tissues and organs in fruit plants breeding, 170 (MichSAU Publishing House, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Kharkhardina, I.E. Fedotova, O.V. Ostrikova, Present and future training of students and university students in the field of natural sciences, 406 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.E. Fedotova, O.V. Ostrikova, E.L. Kharkhardina, Fruit and berry growing of Russia: Coll. of sc. works of the SSI VSTISP Russian Agricultural Academy, 2, 295 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Dzhigadlo, M.I. Dzhigadlo, Improvement of the assortment, and progressive methods of fruit and berry crops cultivation, 52 (Priok. pub. House, 1988). [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Demenko, Methodological guidelines for practic. classes in fruit growing, 35 (MAA, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Dzhigadlo, Methodological recommendations on the use of biotechnological methods in work with fruit, berry and ornamental crops, 50 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Dospekhov, Methodology of field experience, 351 (Agropromizdat, 1985) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.