E3S Web Conf.
Volume 255, 2021International Conference on Sustainable, Circular Management and Environmental Engineering (ISCMEE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||03 May 2021|
- Refrindustry (2019) Global cold chain logistics market 2019-2026, https://refrindustry.com/news/market-research/cold-chain-logistics-market-2019-2026 [Google Scholar]
- Velázquez Martínez J. C., & Fransoo J. C. (2017). Sustainable supply chains: a textbook on operations and strategy. New York: Springer. [Google Scholar]
- Yan, L., Grifoll, M., & Zheng, P. (2020). Model and Algorithm of Two-Stage Distribution Location Routing with Hard Time Window for City Cold-Chain Logistics. Applied Sciences, 10(7), 2564. https://doi.org/10.3390/app10072564 [Google Scholar]
- Qin, G., Tao, F., & Li, L. (2019). A Vehicle Routing Optimization Problem for Cold Chain Logistics Considering Customer Satisfaction and Carbon Emissions. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 16(4), 576. https://doi.org/10.3390/ijerph16040576 [Google Scholar]
- Qiu, F., Zhang, G., Chen, P.-K., Wang, C., Pan, Y., Sheng, X., & Kong, D. (2020). A Novel Multi-Objective Model for the Cold Chain Logistics Considering Multiple Effects. Sustainability, 12(19), 8068. https://doi.org/10.3390/su12198068 [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Z., & Wen, P. (2020). Optimization of a Low-Carbon Two-Echelon Heterogeneous-Fleet Vehicle Routing for Cold Chain Logistics under Mixed Time Window. Sustainability, 12(5), 1967. https://doi.org/10.3390/su12051967 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, L. G., Dong, L., & Zhou, D. Q. (2013). Dynamic carbon dioxide emissions performance and regional disparity of logistics industry in China-The empirical analysis based on provincial panel data. Systems Engineering, 4, 95-102. [Google Scholar]
- Qin G., Tao F., Li L. (2019). A Vehicle Routing Optimization Problem for Cold Chain Logistics Considering Customer Satisfaction and Carbon Emissions. Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health, (16), 576. [Google Scholar]
- Wang X., Li X., Fu D., Vidrih R., Zhang X.. (2020). Ethylene Sensor-Enabled Dynamic Monitoring and Multi-Strategies Control for Quality Management of Fruit Cold Chain Logistics. Sensors, (20), 5830. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, G., Li, G., & Peng, J. (2020). Risk Assessment and Monitoring of Green Logistics for Fresh Produce Based on a Support Vector Machine. Sustainability, 12(18), 7569. https://doi.org/10.3390/su12187569 [Google Scholar]
- Matskul V., Kovalyov A., Saiensus M. (2021). Optimization of the cold supply logistics network with an environmental dimension. IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 628. [Google Scholar]
- Hirka O., & Kolos M. (2020). The logistics solutions is warehouse activity in cold logistics. Economics and business management, (46), 30-35. [Google Scholar]
- Yeshchenko, M., Koval, V., & Tsvirko, O. (2019). Economic policy priorities of the income regulation. Espacios, 40 (38), 11. [Google Scholar]
- Dankeieva, O., Solomianiuk, N., Strashynska, L., Fiedotova, N., Soloviova, Y., & Koval, V. (2021). Application of Cognitive Modelling for Operation Improvement of Retail Chain Management System. TEM Journal, 10(1), 358-367. https://doi.org/10.18421/TEM101-45 [Google Scholar]
- State Statistics Service of Ukraine (2020). https://www.ukrstat.gov.ua [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.