E3S Web Conf.
Volume 255, 2021International Conference on Sustainable, Circular Management and Environmental Engineering (ISCMEE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||03 May 2021|
- Qiyun, W. (2008). A generic model for guiding the integration of ICT into teaching and learning November 2008 Innovations in Education and Teaching International, 45(4), 411-419. [Google Scholar]
- Luchaninova, O., Koval, V., Deforzh, H., Nakonechna, L. & Golovnia, O. (2019). Formation of communicative competence of future specialists by means of group work. Espacios, 40 (41), 11. [Google Scholar]
- Hamidia, F., Meshkat, M., Rezaee, M., & Jafari, M. (2011) Information Technology in Education December 2011 Procedia Computer Science, 3, 369-373. [Google Scholar]
- Manganello, F., Falsetti, C., & Leo, T. (2019). Self-Regulated Learning for Web-Enhanced Control Engineering Education. Educational Technology & Society, 22 (1), 44–58. [Google Scholar]
- Lin, M. P-C., & Chang, D. (2020). Enhancing Post-secondary Writers’ Writing Skills with a Chatbot: A Mixed-Method Classroom Study. Educational Technology & Society, 23 (1), 78–92. [Google Scholar]
- Ting, Y.-L., Tai, Y., Tseng, T.-H., & Tsai, S.-P. (2018). Innovative Use of Mobile Video Conferencing in Face-to-Face Collaborative Science Learning: The Case of Reflection in Optics. Educational Technology & Society, 21 (3), 74–85. [Google Scholar]
- Kandri, S-E. (2020). The COVID-19 pandemic has changed education forever. World Economic Forum. [Google Scholar]
- Babak, S. (2020). Ukraine is technologically not ready until the new distance is overwhelmed. Radyo svoboda. https://www.radiosvoboda.org/a/news-babak-osvita-dystantsiyne-navchannia/30701138.html [Google Scholar]
- Sánchez-Carracedo, F, Moreno-Pino, FM, Romero-Portillo, D, & Sureda, B. (2021) Education for Sustainable Development in Spanish University Education Degrees. Sustainability, 13(3), 1467. https://doi.org/10.3390/su13031467 [Google Scholar]
- Jiménez-Pérez, E, de Vicente-Yagüe Jara, M-I, Gutiérrez-Fresneda, R, & García-Guirao, P. (2021). Sustainable Education, Emotional Intelligence and Mother–Child Reading Competencies within Multiple Mediation Models. Sustainability, 13(4), 1803. https://doi.org/10.3390/su13041803 [Google Scholar]
- Chaleta, E, Saraiva, M, Leal, F, Fialho, I, & Borralho, A. (2021). Higher Education and Sustainable Development Goals (SDG)—Potential Contribution of the Undergraduate Courses of the School of Social Sciences of the University of Évora. Sustainability, 13(4), 1828. https://doi.org/10.3390/su13041828 [Google Scholar]
- Petrova, M., Koval, V., Tepavicharova, M., Zerkal, A., Radchenko, A., & Bondarchuk, N. (2020). The interaction between the human resources motivation and the commitment to the organization. Journal of Security and Sustainability Issues, 9(3), 897-907. https://doi.org/10.9770/jssi.2020.9.3(15) [Google Scholar]
- Soomro, S.A., Casakin, H., Georgiev, G.V. (2021). Sustainable Design and Prototyping Using Digital Fabrication Tools for Education. Sustainability, 13(3), 1196. https://doi.org/10.3390/su13031196 [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine (n.d.). Educational institutions that enable remote study. Educational institutions that provide the opportunity to study remotely. https://mon.gov.ua/ua/osvita/visha-osvita/distancijna-osvita/navchalni-zakladi-yaki-nadayut-mozhlivist-navchatis-viddaleno [Google Scholar]
- Hollenbeck, B., Shi, Q. (2021). Developing Effective and Sustainable Distance Education Programs and Courses. International Journal of Information and Education Technology, 11(2), 102-106. http://www.ijiet.org/vol11/1496-L0020.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.