E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Psychology of Environmentally Responsible Behavior|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- Report 2016 year. According to the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Astana, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated June 1, 2015 No. 348 “On the approval of Conceptual approaches to the development of inclusive education in the Republic of Kazakhstan”. URL: https://online.zakon.kz/Document/?doc_id=39711662#pos=4;-106 [Google Scholar]
- State Program for the Development of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2020 - 2025. URL: http://adilet.zan.kz/rus/docs/P1900000988 [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Robert, Theory and methods of informatization of education. Psychological-pedagogical and technological aspects (London: Press, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- I. Siraj-Blatchford, More than computers: Information and communication technology in the early years (London: The British Association for Early Childhood Education, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.Iu. Zubkova, F.N. Baranova, En., A. Pirozhkova, A. Bubenchikova, Approaches to the future engineers foreign communicative culture formation, Humanities & Social Sciences Reviews 7(4), 781–786 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sh.M. Shaharudin, N.A. Rajak, N.W. Junus, N.A. Samat, Development and validation of early childhood care and education pre-service lecturer instrument, International Journal of Evaluation and Research in Education (IJERE) 9 (1), 188–194 (2020) DOI: 10.11591/ijere.v9i1.20415 [Google Scholar]
- A. Mamutovic, M. Markovic, S. Petrovic, Computer games and cognitive development of pre-school children, eLearning & Software for Education 1, 48–56 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. Portillo, U. Garay, E. Tejada, N. Bilbao, Self-Perception of the Digital Competence of Educators during the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Cross-Analysis of Different Educational Stages, Sustainability 12(23), 10128, 1–13 (2020) DOI: 10.3390/su122310128 [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Oralbekova, S.Z. Arzymbetova, S.B. Begalieva, M.N. Ospanbekova, G.A. Mussabekova, A.S. Dauletova, Application of information and communication technologies by the future primary school teachers in the context of inclusive education in the republic of Kazakhstan, International Journal of Environmental and Science Education 11(9), 2813–2827 (2016) DOI: 10.12973/ijese.2016.723a [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Tuncay, A. Kizilaslan, Pre-service teachers’ sentiments, attitudes and concerns about inclusive education in Turkey, European Journal of Special Needs Education (2021) DOI: 10.1080/08856257.2021.1873524 [Google Scholar]
- Education in the Republic of Kazakhstan. Report for 2016. - Astana: Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.