E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Section||Psychology of Environmentally Responsible Behavior|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- D.B. Kazantseva, Transformational Processes of the Spiritual Potential of a Personality (Monograph. Penza: PSU Publishing House. 2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Babashkin, Peculiarities of the national road, or what’s the big time for a Russian, World of Russia 27, 4, 163–175 (2018) DOI: 10.17323/1811-038X-2018-27-4-163-175. [Google Scholar]
- L. Sagiv, S. Roccas, J. Cieciuch, S.H. Schwartz, Personal values in human life, Nature Human Behaviour 1(9), 630–639 (2017) DOI: 10.1038/s41562-017-0185-3 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- E.Y. Pochtareva, The value-motive sphere of the personality: essence, determinants, and mechanisms of development, Perm University Bulletin 4, 563–575 (2017) DOI:10.17072/2078-7898/2017-4-563-575 [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Yanitsky, System of Value Orientations of Personality and Social Communities: Structural and Dynamic Model and its Application in Psychological Research and Psychological Practice, Bulletin of Kemerovo State University 22(1), 194–206 (2020) DOI:10.21603/2078-8975-2020-22-1-194-206 [Google Scholar]
- S.H. Schwartz, Basic individual values: Sources and consequences, In D. Sander and T. Brosch (Eds.), Handbook of value. Oxford, UK: Oxford University Press 63–84 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. Ponizovskiy, L. Grigoryan, U. Kühnen, K. Boehnke, Social Construction of the Value–Behavior Relation, Front. Psychol 10, 934 (2019) Published online 2019 May 1. doi: 10.3389/fpsyg.2019.00934 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- O.Y. Glukhova, The worldview motives of human beings and their significance for the construction of the modern scientific picture of the world, Social theory issues X, 53–58 (2018) DOI: 10.30936/2227-7951-2018-10-53-58 [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Maio, Mental representations of social values, Advances in experimental social psychology 42, 1–43 (2010) Academic Press. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0065-2601(10)42001-8 [Google Scholar]
- O.Y. Glukhova, Western-Eastern cultural dialogue. The Problem of Metacultural Identity, Social theory issues XI (2019) DOI: 10.30936/2227-7951-2019-11-41-56 [Google Scholar]
- N.B. Afanasov, Toward a Civilization Project within the context of late globalization, Social theory issues XI, 28–40 (2019) DOI: 10.30936/2227-7951-2019-11-28-40 [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Mezhuev, Civilization or civilizations? (to the debate over the concept of civilization), Znanie. Ponimanie. Umenie 2, 40–52 (2016) DOI: 10.17805/zpu.2016.2.4 [Google Scholar]
- N. Eremina, Advent of a New Civilizational Project: Eurasia in – U.S. out? Journal of Eurasian Studies 7, 162–177 (2016) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.euras.2016.02.001 [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Perepelkin, Russia and its civilizational future: winning positions (Anthropologist’s View), Social theory issues XII, 172–186 (2020) DOI: 10.30936/2227-7951-2020-12-172-186 [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Sokolov, N.A. Stepanov, Interdisciplinarity of historical research as a condition for the search for the civilizational identity of Russia, Social theory issues XII, 276–284 (2020) DOI: 10.30936/2227-7951-2020-12-276-284 [Google Scholar]
- Y.M. Reznik, Visions of Russia’s civilizational future: individual projects and possibilities of their integration, Social theory issues XII, 10–25 (2020) DOI: 10.30936/2227-7951-2020-12-10-120 [Google Scholar]
- I.E. Sokolovskaya, I.V. Volochkova, Socio-psychological aspects of the development of super-needs of a person by the “trouble-hacking” methodology (psychological analysis of the methodology), Azimuth of scientific research: pedagogy and psychology 8, 4 (29), 363-366 (2019) DOI: 10.26140/anip-2019-0804-0099 [Google Scholar]
- I.E. Sokolovskaya, I.P. Kutyakova, Value orientations as a factor of maladaptive behavior of drug addicts, Scientific notes of the Russian State Social University 18, 2 (151), 49-59 (2019) DOI: 10.17922/2071-5323-2019-18-2-49-59 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.