E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Psychology of Environmentally Responsible Behavior|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- E.F. Zeer, V.S. Tretyakova, M.V. Zinnatova, Innovative Model of Socio-Professional Development of a Student’s Personality, The Education and science journal 22 (3), 83-115 (2020) DOI: https://doi.org/10.17853/1994-5639-2020-3-83-115 [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Blinov, A.I. Satdykov, I.S. Sergeev, N.F. Rodichev, The methods of scenario de-signing for the development of regional systems of vocational education and train-ing, The Education and science journal 23 (2), 11-38 (2021) DOI: https://doi.org/10.17853/1994-5639-2021-2-11-38 [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Malenkov, Functions of civic education: Teachers’ priorities, The Education and science journal 23 (3), 35-57 (2021) DOI: https://doi.org/10.17853/1994-5639-2021-3-35-57 [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Pankova, Professional mobility of a modern specialist: additional and continuous professional education, Modern Economics: problems and solutions 1, 68-81 (2016) DOI: https://doi.org/10.17308/meps.2016.1/1373 [Google Scholar]
- P. Bishop, A. Hines, T. Collins, The current state of scenario development: An overview of techniques, Foresight 9 (1), 5–25 (2007) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1108/14636680710727516 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Muller, The future of knowledge and skills in science and technology higher education, Higher Education 70, 3, 409–416 (2015) DOI: https://doi.org/10.12973/ejmste/80787 [Google Scholar]
- I. Timostsuk, A. Ugaste, L. Kailas, Factors that Affect Occupational Choice for Future Teachers in Estonia, ICEEPSY 2016: 7th International Conference on Education and Educational Psychology, 2016; 2016 Oct 10–15. Rhodes, Greece, 229-239 (2016) DOI: https://doi.org/10.15405/epsbs.2016.11.24 [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Bychkov, Standards of Continuity: School – College, Standards and Monitoring in Education 6, 5 (2017) DOI: https://doi.org/10.12737/article_5a1bf5e2eddf30.49459841 [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Voskrekasenko, S.N. Igoshin, Adaptation of college students as a pedagogical problem, Modern science-intensive technologies 4-2, 272-276 (2020) DOI: https://doi.org/10.17513/snt.38009 [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Kopovaya, Psychological and Pedagogical Analisis of the Problem of Formation of Teacher’s Professional Culture, Penza Psychological Bulletin 2 (2016) DOI: https://doi.org/10.17689/psy-2016.2.8 [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Petruneva, V.D. Vasileva, U.V. Petruneva, Modern students: digital being, Peda-gogy and Psychology of education 2, 150-160 (2020) DOI: https://doi.org/10.31862/2500-297x-2020-2-150-160 [Google Scholar]
- D. Beijaard, P.C. Meijer, N. Verloop, Reconsidering research on teachers’ professional identity, Teaching and teacher education 20, 2, 107-128 (2004) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tate.2003.07.001 [Google Scholar]
- R.W. Lent, S.D. Brown, Social cognitive model of career self-management: Toward a unifying view of adaptive career behavior across the life span, Journal of counseling psychology 60 (4), 557-568 (2013) DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1037/a0033446 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Robles, Executive Perceptions of the Top 10 soft skills needed in today’s work-place, Business Communication Quarterly 75 (4), 453–465 (2012) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1177/1080569912460400 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.