E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Psychology of Environmentally Responsible Behavior|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- I.Yu. Ivanova, Competence-based approach in the formation of the professional and pedagogical activity of the future teacher. Pedagogical Sciences 3, 121–125 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Khutorskoy, The structure and content of a competence-based textbook for universities. Bulletin of the Institute of Human Education, 1, 1 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.Yu. Rusova, Didactic modeling for the subject area “Philology” (Publishing house of NGPU im. K. Minina, Nizhny Novgorod, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Shchukin, Lingvodidactic encyclopedic dictionary (Astrel: AST: Keeper, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Karaulov, Yu.N. Filippovich, Linguocultural consciousness of the Russian language personality (Modeling the state and functioning, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Belozerova, Linguistic and cultural diary as a model for the implementation of a methodological system of interrelated learning (Moscow State Pedagogical University, Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- How to teach Russian language and literature to modern schoolchildren? School textbook today (Nestor-History. Moscow, St. Petersburg, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Khodyakova, Methods of speech development of the creative personality of a schoolchild in the context of culture: theory and practice (Moscow State Pedagogical University, Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Hurmuz, Methodical model of using feature films in teaching Russian as a foreign language (Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Belozerova, Feature film in the context of the development of artistic and cultural competence. Russian Speech Culture: Theory and Practice of Philological Education at School and University, 138–141 (Ivanovo, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Muryukina, Aesthetic traditions of media education in modern cinema clubs for schoolchildren and students (Publishing house of the Taganrog Institute named after A.P. Chekhov. Taganrog, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Chelysheva, Conceptual foundations of the aesthetic theory of media education. Media Education, 1, 24–32 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Fedorov, One thousand and one highest-grossing Soviet film: opinions of critics and viewers. OD Information for everyone (Moscow, 2021) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Sumina, at al., Lingvuosynergetic potential of the pedagogical workshop. E3S Web Conf., 220, 18044 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202021018044 [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Belozerova, O.V. Nikolenko, N.V. Sumina, Language and speech teaching on cinema text. National Interest, National Identity and National Security DOI: 10.15405/epsbs.2021.02.16 [Google Scholar]
- N.F. Alefirenko, Linguocultural nature of mentality. Tongue. Literature. Culture 1, 23–43 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Sychugova, at al., Synergetic basis of author’s educational, cognitive dictionaries. SHS Web of Conf. 69, 00017 CILDIAN-2019 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1051/shsconf/20196900017 [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Deikina, Russian language as a formative environment of a personality in its spiritual, intellectual and emotional development. Personal development of students in the process of teaching the Russian language: spiritual, intellectual, emotional (Moscow State Pedagogical University, Moscow, REMDER, Yaroslavl, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Lyubicheva, Russian literature in a foreign audience, Study language as an art, 75 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.