E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Psychology of Environmentally Responsible Behavior|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- S.E. Caplan, Theory and measurement of generalized problematic Internet use: A two-step approach. Computers in Human Behavior, 26(5), 1089–1097 (2010) doi:10.1016/j.chb.2010.03.012. [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Kuss, A.M. Kristensen, O. Lopez-Fernandez, Internet addictions outside of Europe: A systematic literature review. Computers in Human Behavior, 106621 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chb.2020.106621 [Google Scholar]
- T. Seki, K. Hamazaki, T. Natori, H. Inadera, Relationship between internet addiction and depression among Japanese university students. Journal of affective disorders 256, 668–672 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jad.2019.06.055 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- F. Ansar, W. Ali, A. Zareef, N. Masud, S. Zahab, H. Iftikhar, Internet Addiction and Its Relationship with Depression and Academic Performance: A Cross-Sectional Study at a Medical School in Pakistan. International Journal of Medical Students, 8(3), 251–256 (2020) doi:10.5195/ijms.2020.740 [Google Scholar]
- I. Goldberg, Internet Addiction. Behaviour & Information Technology, 24, 93–99 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Kuss, O. Lopez-Fernandez, Internet addiction and problematic Internet use: A systematic review of clinical research. World journal of psychiatry, 6(1), 143 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Voiskounsky, The Internet as a space of knowledge: psychological aspects of hypertext structures. Journal of Modern Foreign Psychology, 6(4), 7–20 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Acevedo, Personalistic appraisal of Maslow’s needs theory of motivation: From “humanistic” psychology to integral humanism. Journal of Business Ethics, 148(4), 741–763 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Kuss, M.D. Griffiths, Social networking networking sites and addiction: ten lessons learned. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 14, 311 (2017) https://doi.org/10.3390/ijerph14030311 [Google Scholar]
- K. Kawabe, F. Horiuchi, M. Ochi, Y. Oka, S. Ueno, Internet addiction: prevalence and relation with mental states in adolescents. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 70(9), 405–412 (2016) https://doi.org/10.1111/pcn.12402 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Orzack, A.C. Voluse, D. Wolf, J. Hennen, Problem Gambling and Other Behavioural Addictions // CyberPsychology & Behavior, 9(3), 348–360 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Lin, J.Y.W. Wu, J. You, W.H. Hu, C.F. Yen, Prevalence of internet addiction and its risk and protective factors in a representative sample of senior high school students in Taiwan. Journal of Adolescence, 62, 38–46 (2018) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.adolescence.2017.11.004 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Orzack, Psychiatric Times — Computer Addiction: What Is It? // Journal of Social and Personal Relationships, 15, 519–53712 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Griffiths Technological addictions // Clinical Psychology Forum, 71, 14–19 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- Modeling Excessive Internet Use: Revision of R. Davis’s Cognitive-Behavioural Model of Pathological Internet Use Polish Psychological Bulletin October, 42(3):129–139 (2011) DOI: 10.2478/v10059-011-0018-6 [Google Scholar]
- D.L. Paulhus, B. Fridhandler, S. Hayes, Psychological defense: Contemporary theory and research., Handbook of personality psychology, 543–579 (1997) http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/B978-012134645-4/50023-8 [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Kline, Critical perspective on defense mechanisms. In The concept of defense mechanisms in contemporary psychology. Springer, New York, NY, 3–13 (1993) DOI: 10.1016/S0166-4115(04)80027-X [Google Scholar]
- J. Palombo, B.J. Koch, H.K. Bendicsen, Heinz Hartmann (1894–1970). In Guide to psychoanalytic developmental theories Springer, New York, NY, 49–60 (2009) DOI: 10.1007/978-0-387-88455-4_2 [Google Scholar]
- A. Prunas, R. Di Pierro, J. Huemer, A. Tagini, Defense mechanisms, remembered parental caregiving, and adult attachment style. Psychoanalytic Psychology, 36(1), 64–72 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1037/pap0000158 [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Fuligni, The need to contribute during adolescence. Perspectives on Psychological Science, 14(3), 331–343 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1177/1745691618805437 [Google Scholar]
- M. Rokeach, J.F. Regan, The role of values in the counseling situation. The personnel and guidance Journal, 58(9), 576–582 (1980) https://doi.org/10.1002/j.2164-4918.1980.tb00454.x [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Berberyan, H.S. Berberyan, Ethnopsychological aspects of the meaning-of-life and value orientations of Armenian and Russian students. Psychology in Russia, 9(1), 121 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Allen, M.L. Kern, D. Vella-Brodrick, L. Waters, School values: A comparison of academic motivation, mental health promotion, and school belonging with student achievement. The Educational and Developmental Psychologist, 34(1), 31–47 (2017) doi: 10.1017/edp.2017.5 [Google Scholar]
- C.H. Ko, J.Y. Yen, C.S. Chen, Y.C. Yeh, C.F. Yen, Predictive values of psychiatric symptoms for internet addiction in adolescents: a 2-year prospective study. Archives of pediatrics & adolescent medicine, 163(10), 937–943 (2009) doi:10.1001/archpediatrics.2009.159 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- L.T. Lam, Z.W. Peng, Effect of pathological use of the internet on adolescent mental health: a prospective study. Archives of pediatrics & adolescent medicine, 164(10), 901–906 (2010) doi:10.1001/archpediatrics.2010.159 [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.