E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Psychology of Environmentally Responsible Behavior|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- A. Korochentseva, E. Suroedova, N. Khachaturyan, O. Nikolenko, Pupil’s representation about the socio-psychological qualities of teachers in the process of effective meaning transmission, SHS Web of Conferences 70, 08020 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1051/shsconf/20197008020 [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Labunskaya, Self-esteem, value, significance of external appearance in the student environment and satisfaction with life. South-Russian journal of social sciences, 20(4), 198–209 (2019) DOI: 10.31429/26190567-20-4-198-209 [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Labunskaya, E.V. Kapitanova, Anxiety and satisfaction of students with their external appearance as predictors of self-assessments of its components and characteristics. Russian psychological journal, 13(1), 167–183 (2016) https://www.researchgate.net/publication/325116357 [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Labunskaya, T.A. Andrienko, Features of the attitude of young people to their appearance in a digital society: self-esteem, concern, perfectionism. Interdisciplinarity in modern social and humanitarian knowledge. The academic world and the problems of the formation of a digital society. Materials of the Third International Scientific Conference. Rostov-on-Don, Taganrog: Publishing house of the “Southern Federal University”, 2(2), 297–307 (2018) http://msgi.sfedu.ru/2018/conference2018.ru [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Labunskaya, A.A. Bzezyan, Appearance in the educational environment: assessment, self-esteem, functional significance. Modern Education, 4, 8–18 (2018) DOI: 10.25136/2409-8736.2018.4.27965. [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Varlashkina, L.I. Dementy, Perfectionism as a personal determinant of attitudes towards appearance. Psychological Bulletin of the Ural State University, 9, 5–15 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- D. L. Harris, A. T. Carr, Prevalence of concern about physical appearance in the general population. British Journal of Plastic Surgery, 54, 223–226 (2001) doi:10.1054 / bjps.2001.3550 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Ahmadi, Z. Abbaspoor, N. Behroozy, A.S. Malehi, The effects of cognitive behavioral therapy on body image in infertile women. Iranian Red Crescent Medical Journal, 19(10), 14903 (2017) doi: 10.5812/ircmj.14903 [Google Scholar]
- O. Matyash, Perspectives of russian educators on communication and communication education in russian universities: a survey analysis. Russian Journal of communication, 7(1), 1–26 (2015) DOI: 10.1080/19409419.2015.1008941 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Romanyshyn, V. Sheketa, V. Pikh, L. Poteriailo, Y. Kalambet, N. Pasieka, Social-communication web technologies in the higher education as means of knowledge transfer. IEEE 2019 14th International Scientific and Technical Conference on Computer Sciences and Information Technologies, Proceedings, 14, 35–38 (2019) DOI: 10.1109/STC-CSIT.2019.8929753 [Google Scholar]
- G. Jankowski, P. Diedrichs, C. Williamson, H. Harcourt, G. Christopher, Looking age-appropriate while growing old gracefully: A qualitative study of ageing and body image among older adults. Journal of Health Psychology (2014) http://eprints.uwe.ac.uk/22982 (Last accessed 2021/02/02) [Google Scholar]
- E.R. Albertson, K.D. Neff, K.E. Dill-Shackleford, Self-Compassion and Body Dissatisfaction in Women: A Randomized Controlled Trial of a Brief Meditation Intervention. Mindfulness, 6(3), 444–454 (2015) DOI: 10.1007/s12671-014-0277-3 [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Alleva, K. Holmqvist Gattario, C. Martijn, C. Lunde, What can my body do vs. how does it look?: A qualitative analysis of young women and men’s descriptions of their body functionality or physical appearance Body Image, 31, 71–80 (2019) DOI: 10.1016/j.bodyim.2019.08.008 [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Cherkashina, Features of self-attitude to the image of the physical I, depending on the reality of bodily self-perception. Bulletin of the Samara Humanitarian Academy. Series “Psychology”, 1(11), 75–91 (2012) https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=18077394 (Last accessed 2021/02/05) [Google Scholar]
- T. P. Moss, V. Lawson, P. White, Salience and Valence of Appearance in a Population with a Visible Difference of Appearance: Direct and Moderated Relationships with Self-Consciousness, Anxiety and Depression. PLoS - Public Library of Science ONE. 9(2), e88435 (2014) DOI:10.1371 / journal. pone.0088435 [Google Scholar]
- E. Guest, B. Costa, H. Williamson, J. Meyrick, E. Halliwell, D. Harcourt, The effectiveness of interventions aiming to promote positive body image in adults: A systematic review. Body Image 30, 10–25 (2019) DOI: 10.1016/j.bodyim.2019.04.002 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Korochentseva, V.A. Terekhin, Features of the formation of a visual image of a leader based on various components of his external appearance and non-verbal behavior. Russian psychological journal, 13 (2016) DOI:10.21702/rpj.2016.1.13 [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Petrova, N.N. Akimova, A.V. Romanova, I.E. Sokolovskaya, High school students’ perceptions of the modern teacher image. The Education and science journal, 22(2), 98–120 (2020) DOI: org/10.17853/1994-5639-2020-2-98-120 [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Korochentseva, T.G. Rudenko, Features of the attitude to their appearance among teachers with varying degrees of emotional burnout. Appearance in various contexts of interaction. Materials of the All-Russian Scientific Conference, 182–185 (2019) https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41270035 (Last accessed 2021/02/06) [Google Scholar]
- V. Pishchik, A. Belousova, L. Ryumshina, The relationship of generations representatives in the educational environment. EDULEARN18 Proceedings 10th International Conference on Education and New Learning Technologies, 1782–1786, 2-4 July, Palma, Spain (2018) DOI: 10.21125/edulearn.2018.0524 [Google Scholar]
- V. Pishchik, D. Vorontsov, E. Breus, Socio-psychological characteristics of modern generations. 5th International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Social Sciences and Arts. SGEM 2018: Conference Proceedings, Albena, Bulgaria, 26 August ‒ 1 September. Sofia, Bulgaria. 5, 409–416 (2018) DOI: 10.5593/sgemsocial2018/3.2/S11.053 [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Petrova, Visual psychosemiotics of communication (Moscow, Academy of Imageology, 2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.