E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmental Protection and Pollution Control|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- I.I. Artobolevsky, The theory of mechanisms and machines (Nauka, M., 1988) [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Karimov, Theoretical foundations and designs of planetary and biplanetary drives of working bodies of doughing machines: Monograph (Tashkent State Technical University, Tashkent, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Karimov, R.I. Karimov, A.Kh. Akhmedov, Development of the theoretical foundations of mechanisms with controlled parameters and constraints. Monograph (Tashkent State Technical University, Tashkent, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Karimov, A.Kh. Umurzakov, Theory and design of friction mechanisms with controlled friction. Monograph (Tashkent State Technical University, Tashkent, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Karimov, R.F. Nagaev, H.H. Usmonhodjaev, Proceedings of the Sixth World Congress on the Theory of Machines and Mechanism. New Delhi. Ind. 1, 230-232 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Karimov, U.A. Abduvaliev, A.X. Ahmedov, European Applied Sciences 3, 61-63 (2015) ISSN 2195 – 2183 [Google Scholar]
- Yuhu Yang, Mechanism and Machine Theory 132, 1-12 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mechmachtheory.2018.10.012 [Google Scholar]
- Fan Y. Chen, Mechanism and Machine Theory 12(3), 201-224 (1977) https://doi.org/10.1016/0094-114X(77)90020-9 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.