E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in Construction|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- A.A. Lapidus, V.I. Telichenko, D.K. Tumanov, M.N. Ershov, P.P. Oleinik, O.A. Feldman, A.V. Ishin, Technology and organization of construction production, 2, 10 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Oleinik, V.I. Brodsky, Organizational forms of construction, Scientific publication Textbook (2015). [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Sinenko, E.D. Danilova, BST: Bulletin of construction equipment, 5(1005) 54 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- R. Duballet, O. Baverel, J. Dirrenberger, Automation in Construction, 83 247 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Lyovin, R.R. Kazaryan, V.O. Chulkov, In fographics of anthropotechnical management. Infographic modeling in the mental activity philosophy (Moscow) 2016 [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Lyovin, R.R. Kazaryan, V.O. Chulkov, Infographics of anthropotechnical management. Conception of advanced development of anthropotechnical security of functioning and life quality (Moscow) 2016. [Google Scholar]
- S. Mehmet, C.K. Yusuf, Energy Procedia 134 702 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Ramírez, M.J.M. Davis, S. Chuquer and A. Vallejo, Calidad de aire en el centro histórico de Quito Revista Diseño Urbano & Paisaje, 35, 50–61 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Ventzel, L.A. Ovcharov, Theory of Random Processes and its Engineering Application (Moscow, Higher school, 2000). [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Oleinik, B.F. Shirshikov, The composition of the sections of organizational and technological documentation and the requirements for their content, Scientific publication (Publishing house of Moscow State University of Civil Engineering, Moscow, 2013), [Google Scholar]
- K.Yu. Losev, V.O. Chulkov, R.R. Kazaryan, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 463 032085 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Oleinik, Organization of planning and management in construction, Scientific publication (ASV Publishing House, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Kabanov, Organizational and Technological Reliability of the Construction Process (Magazine of Civil Engineering) 1 59–67 (2018). DOI: 10.18720/MCE.77.6. [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Kabanov, E.V. Mikhaylova, Definition of Organizational and Technological Reliability of the Construction Organization Economy of construction, 17 67-78 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- J. Paslawski, Flexible Approach for Construction Process Management under Risk and Uncertainty, Procedia Engineering, 208 114-124 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Bassiony, A. Abd El-Karim, O. Nawawy, A.M. Abdel-Alim, Identification and Assessment of Risk Factors Affecting Construction Projects, HBRC Journal, 13 202-216 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- R. Parsons, The potential influences of environmental perception on human health, J. Environ. Psychol, 11 1–23 (1991). [Google Scholar]
- N. Ivanova, O. Ganzha, J. Matec. Conf 106 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A. Wood, P. Bahrami, D. Safarik, Green Walls in High-Rise Buildings (HK, Everbest Printing Co Ltd, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- O. Ganzha, Thesis for the degree of candidate of science. Techn. sciences (Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.