E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in Construction|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- V.L. Kotov, V.V. Balandin and A.K. Lomunov, Assessing the Effects of Surface Friction in Non-Stationary Contact of Structural Elements with Sand SoilProblems of Strength and Plasticity, National Research Lobachevsky State University of Nizhni Novgorod (UNN) 72(1) 137-41 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kocherzhenko and I.A. Pogorelova, Research of Influence of Technology of Immersion of Shells of Sunk Wells in Their Mode of Deformation, Bulletin of Belgorod State Technological University named after V G Shukhov 2(1) 65-72 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Z-D Cui, Z-L Zhang, L Yuan, Z-X Zhan and W-K Zhang, Design of Immersed Tube Structures Design of Underground Structures Springer Singapore 553-92 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- F.B. Chen, Experimental Study on the Effect of Vibration of Pile Foundation Construction, Applied Mechanics and Materials.Trans Tech Publications, Ltd. 711 392-6 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A.O.K. and V.N.P., Experimental Research of the Pile-Cap Deepening at the Vibration of a Pile Foundation, Modern Methods and Advances in Structural Engineering and Construction (ISEC-6) Research Publishing Services (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Cao, J. Yang and D. Cheng, Large Scale Test on Improving Ultra Soft Soil Using Electro-Osmotic Method Ground Improvement and Geosynthetics, American Society of Civil Engineers (2010). [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Suleymanova, V.V. Kocherzhenko and N.V. Solodov, Improvement of Organizational and Technological Decisions of the Process of Sinking the Sunk Structures Construction production 2 13–9 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Planning an Experiment Grow: Plant Health Exchange, Scientific Societies (2008). [Google Scholar]
- S.H. Chan, Negative Skin Friction on Piles in Consolidating Ground The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology Library [Google Scholar]
- Computer-Support for the Design of Underground Structures Technology Innovation in Underground Construction CRC Press pp 55-74 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- B. Yun, Design of Underground Structures Underground Engineering, Elsevier 47-115 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- F. Tian and D. Bai, Construction Design and Maintenance Measures for Underground Concrete Construction, ISME 2016 - Information Science and Management Engineering IV SCITEPRESS - Science and and Technology Publications (2016). [Google Scholar]
- D. Holloway, G. Clough and A.A. Vesic, Rational Procedure for Evaluating the Behavior of Impact-Driven Piles Behavior of Deep Foundations, ASTM International 335–335–23. [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Wong, Study Of Capacity Predictions For Driven Piles by Dynamic Pile Testing, The University of Hong Kong Libraries. [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Ivanova, I.U. Albert, B.D. Kaufman and S.G. Shulman, The Load-Bearing Capacity of Hanging Piles by the Strength Criterion of a Pile or Soil Material Magazine of Civil Engineering, Saint Petersburg State Polytechnical University 67 (07) 3-12 (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.