E3S Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2021Ural Environmental Science Forum “Sustainable Development of Industrial Region” (UESF-2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in Construction|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- Russia in numbers, Krat. stat. (SB./Rosstat, Moscow, 2019). [Google Scholar]
- Fundamentals of Soviet urban planning. Volume 2/ Central research and design Institute for urban planning (SI, Moscow, 1965). [Google Scholar]
- SP 42.13330.2016 Urban planning. Planning and development of urban and rural settlements. [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Zakharov, Architecture of civil and industrial buildings: civil buildings: Study.stipend. For universities (SI, Moscow, 1993). [Google Scholar]
- P.G. Grabovogo, V. A. Kharitonova, Reconstruction and renewal of existing buildings in the city. Textbook for universities (Publishing house “DIA” and “Realproekt”, Moscow, 2006). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Sawilowsky, V.N. Bolotsky, The repair and reconstruction of civil buildings (Publisher: publishing house “Waterpass”, Kharkiv, 1999). [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Fizdel, Defects in the designs, structures and methods of their elimination (Stroizdat, Moscow, 1987). [Google Scholar]
- L. Hikes, Repair and maintenance of residential buildings. Reference guide (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1992). [Google Scholar]
- BC 50.13330.2012 Thermal protection of buildings. Updated version of BC 23-02-2003 (with change N 1) [Google Scholar]
- BC 59.13330.2016 Accessibility of buildings and structures for people with limited mobility. Updated version of BC 35-01-2001. [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Shagin, Yu.V. Bondarenko, D. F. Goncharenko, V. B. Goncharov, Reconstruction of buildings and structures (Higher school, Moscow, 1991). [Google Scholar]
- Claus Arendt, Altbausanierung, DeutcheVerkags-AristaltStuttgart. 1996. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.