E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Reliability of Buildings and Constructions and Safety in Construction|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- Chaika B., Makeev A., Sazonov G., Androsov Y. Complex survey of reinforced concrete structures of the main passenger building of the Kursk railway station.-Abstracts of the II international scientific and technical conference ” Actual problems of railway transport development (Moscow. MIIT) vol.P (1996). [Google Scholar]
- Chaika V. Makeev A. Sazonov G. Androsov Y. The main results of the survey of the reinforced concrete folded covering of the Kursk railway station in Moscow Scientific works of reinforced concrete workers in Siberia and the Urals (Novosibirsk SGAPS) issue 4 (1996). [Google Scholar]
- Chaika V. Features of the method of inspection of the folded covering of the station Problems of development of transport and engineering communications. Scientific and technical almanac (M: TIMR Publishing house) no. 3-4 (1996). [Google Scholar]
- Chaika V. Diagrammatic methods for examining the folded covering of the station Problems of development of transport and engineering communications. Scientific and technical almanac (M: TIMR Publishing house) no. 5-6 (1996). [Google Scholar]
- Eremeev P. G. Experience in the execution of technical monitoring and maintenance of covering structures of unique large-span constructions Industrial and civil construction 2 рр 52-53 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Gorpinchenko V.M., Yegoroy M.I. Monitoring the technical conditions of structures used for socially- significant large-span buildings in Moscow Industrial and civil construction 8 рр 16-19 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Dorofeev V, Lysov D. Information System of Multi-Aspect Usage for Buildings and Facilities with Large-Span Structures Industrial and civil construction 1 рр 22-24 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Soldatenko V.S., Harin V. N. Method of substantiating the rational option of monitoring points of the technical condition of engineering systems of unique buildings and structures. Inzhenerno-stroitel’nyj zhurnal 2 рр 47-57 (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.