E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Reliability of Buildings and Constructions and Safety in Construction|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- E. S. Aspis, Monitoring operated subgrade, the theoretical foundations and practical solutions (MIIT, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Kostousov, Improving the methodology for calculating armogrunt walls for strengthening the earthwork (MIIT, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. I. Semendyaev, Automobile roads, 12, 12-19 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Rytov, T. G. Rytova, Possible measures to reduce uneven deformation of floor structures of warehouse complexes in FORM-2020. IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 869, 052044 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Rytov, The experience of transforming the building properties of soils in civil and road construction, in Geotechnics in Belarus: science and practice: proceedings of the International Conference, 23-26 October 2018, Minsk, BNTU, 336-342 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Rytov, I. F. Valiev, Bulletin of the SRC Construction, 2 (17), 101-108 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. M. Allen, R. J. Bathurst, Washington State Transportation Center, WARD-522.2 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- R. J. Bathurst, N. Vlachopoulos, D. L. Walters, P. G. Burgess, T. M. Allen, Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 43(12), 1225-1237 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- R. Berg, B. R. Christopher, N. Samtani, FHWA-NHI-10-024/025 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Y. M. Cheng, T. Lansivaara, W. B. Wei, Computers and Geotechnics, 34, 137-150 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ehrlich, L. D. Becker, Reinforced soil wall measurements and predictions, in Conf. on Geosynthetics: Geosynthetics for a challenging world, IGS Brasil and ABMS, 1, 547–559 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- B. Huang, R. J. Bathurst, K. Hatami, T. M. Allen, Canadian Geotechnical J., 47(8), 885–904 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. W. Jacobsz, J. of the South Africa Institute of Civil Engineering, 55(1), 85-93 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D. Leshchinsky, F. Tatsuoka, Geosynthetics Magazine, 31(3), 12-21 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.B.A. Mohamed, K-H Yang, W-Y Hung, Computers and Geotechnics, 61, 67-84 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. J. Valentine, An Assessment of the Factors that Contribute to the Poor Performance of Geosynthetic-Reinforced Earth Retaining Walls, in Proceedings of the International Symposium on Design and Practice of Geosynthetic-Reinforced Soil Structures, 14-16 October, 2013, Bologna, Italy, DEStech Publications, 751, 318-330 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Technical report on the results of geological surveys. Construction of the Central Ring Road of the Moscow Region, 3, Cipher: 171-PIR-IG-22.214.171.124.4/IPS-344-16-IGI1. 126.96.36.199. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- U. Smoltczyk, Geotechnical engineering handbook (Wiley, 2, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- A. Z. Ter-Martirosyan, Interaction of the foundations of buildings and structures with a water-saturated base when taking into account the nonlinear and rheological properties of soils (MGSU, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Working documentation. The Central ring road of the Moscow Region. Overpass on PK 490+49.61. 48. Code: 171-80 / 16-IS. 48-11-2-PS2 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.