E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Reliability of Buildings and Constructions and Safety in Construction|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- S. Vitor, A. Nuno M, D. Luís A, Risk-based management of occupational safety and health in the construction industry-Part 1: Background knowledge, Safety science, 66: 75-86 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B. Gledson, D. Greenwood, The implementation and use of 4D BIM and virtual construction, Procs 30th Annual ARCOM Conference, Portsmouth, UK, 673-682 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N. Q. Toan et al., The barriers of lean construction practices to minimize occupational accidents in construction, Vietnam Journal of Construction, No. 12, 108-113 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Bilal, Building information modeling framework: A research and delivery foundation for industry stakeholders, Automation in construction, 18(3): 357-375 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ibrahim, A. Abdulkareem, A knowledge-based BIM system for building maintenance, Automation in construction, 29, 173-182 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Zhang, Z. Z. Hu, BIM-and 4 D-based integrated solutions of analysis and management for conflicts and structural safety problems during construction: 1. Principles and methodologies, Automation in construction, 20 (2): 155-166 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N. V. Hung, T. N. Binh et al., Report of Research project on Development of a BIM application roadmap in Vietnam for improving the efficiency of building design, construction and management, Institute of Construction Economics, Ministry of Construction (Vietnam), No. RD 03-14 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- H. Malekitabar et al., Construction safety risk drivers: A BIM approach, Safety Science, 82, 445-455 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Zhang, F. Boukamp, J. Teizer, Ontology-based semantic modeling of construction safety knowledge: Towards automated safety planning for job hazard analysis (JHA), Automation in Construction, 52: 29-41 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Golparvar-Fard et al., D4AR-a 4-dimensional augmented reality model for automating construction progress monitoring data collection, processing and communication, Journal of information technology in construction, 14(13): 129-153 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Kiviniemi et al., BIM-based safety management and communication for building construction, VTT Tiedotteita - Research Notes 2597, VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V. K. Bansal & P. Mahesh, Construction Projects Scheduling Using GIS Tools, International Journal of Construction Management, 11(1), 1-18 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- B. Hadikusumo, S. Rowlinson, Capturing Safety Knowledge Using Design-for-Safety- Process Tool, Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 130 (2) (2004) [Google Scholar]
- National Assembly, Construction Law No. 50/QH13/2014, approved by National Assembly term XIII on 18/6/2014 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Collins et al., Integration of safety risk factors in BIM for scaffolding construction, International Conference on Computing in Civil and Building Engineering, 307-314 (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.