E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Reliability of Buildings and Constructions and Safety in Construction|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- V.L. Mondrus, A.I. Karakozova On the features of the calculation of tower structures // Structural mechanics and calculation of structures. № 6. p. 56-60. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Karakozova Methodology for determining the pulsating component of the wind load for high-altitude metal structure Vestnik MGSU vol 2 pp 179-183 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Karakozova A I A method for calculating the actual logarithmic decrements of the oscillations of high-rise structures Industrial and Civil Engineering 6 pp 40-41. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Guidance on the calculation of buildings and structures for wind (Moscow: Stroyizdat) 217 p (1978) [Google Scholar]
- Ostroumov B V Research, development and implementation of high-rise structures with vibration dampers: Abstract Diss ... doctor. tech. sciences Moscow (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A. G. Davenport Gust loading factors J. of the structural division Proceedings of the American Society of Civil Engineers vol 93. (1967) [Google Scholar]
- N. F. Mazurin Statistical characteristics of the atmospheric boundary layer obtained using an automated measuring system of a high-altitude meteorological mast Diss ... candidate of physical sciences Obninsk 206 p. (1974) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Karakozova Calculation of high-rise structures with low structural damping and taking into account the effect of wind speed pulsations. Diss. ... Cand. technical sciences. Moscow (2013). [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Gordeev, A.I. Lantukh-Lyashchenko, V.A. Pavshinsky, A.V. Perelmuter, S.F. Pichugin. Loads and effects on buildings and structures / under the general ed. of Perelmuter A.V. – 3rd ed., Rev. M.: Publishing house ASV, 480 p. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. D. Holmes, S. A. Bekele. Wind Loading of Structures. 4th edition. Book. 638 p. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Kolmogorov Energy dissipation in locally isotropic turbulence Proceedings of The Royal Society A Mathematical Physical and Engineering Sciences 434(1890):16-18 January (1941) [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Singer Wind gust spectra Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences 116-134 December (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. G. Davenport The response of slender, line-like structures to a gusty wind Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers 23(3):389-408 January (1962) [Google Scholar]
- I. Suomi S.-E. Gryning R. Floors T. Vihma C. Fortelius On the vertical structure of wind gusts Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society September 2014 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.