E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Reliability of Buildings and Constructions and Safety in Construction|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- M. Hurd, Formwork for Concrete. Michigan: American Concrete Institute (2005). [Google Scholar]
- A. Barbosa, J. Gambatese, A. Das, A.C. Pestana, A. C. (2014). Mapped workflow for safety and reliability assessments of use and re-use of formwork, in Proceedings of the Construction Research Congress, 19-21 May 2014, Atlanta, Georgia (pp. 1821-1830). [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Hanna, Concrete formwork systems, CRC (1998). [Google Scholar]
- Code of practice formwork, Safework NSW, Australia (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D. Amrutha, A.R. Barbosa, J. Gambetese, Risk and reliability associated with use and reuse of vertical formwork, Thesis, Oregon State University (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A. López-Arquillos, J.C. Rubio-Romero, A.G. Gibb, J. Gambatese, Safety risk assessment for vertical concrete formwork activities in civil engineering construction, Work, 89 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- C.F. Shen, Formwork engineering: economic, design, assembly, and safety, Taipei: Shen Publisher, 8-15, (1996). [Google Scholar]
- Chien-Ho. KO, Jiun-De. KUO, Making formwork construction lean, J. Civ. Eng. Manag, 21, 444-458 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. Hallowell, J.A. Gambatese, Activity-based safety risk quantification for concrete formwork construction, J. Const. Eng. Manag, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- S. Chi, K. Hampson, H. Biggs, Using BIM for smarter and safer scaffolding and formwork construction: a preliminary methodology, in proceedings of the CIB WO99 International Conference on Modelling and Building Health and Safety, 2012, Singapore, (pp. 64-73). [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Gambatese, A. Barbosa, A. Das, Use and re-use of formwork: safety risks and reliability assessment, The Centre for Construction Research and Training, Final report (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A. Haduong, J.J. Kim, V. Balali, Statistical results on incidents for formwork safety in concrete structures, in the Proceedings of the Construction Research Congress, 2-4 April 2018, New Orleans, Louisiana. [Google Scholar]
- J. Lee, J. Cho, An inference method of safety accidents of construction workers according to the risk factor reduction of the Bayesian network model in linear scheduling, Int. J. Manag, 11, 1-12, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- P. Zambianchi, Solai in sicurezz, specializzata, 168, 742-749 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- R. Arifuddin, R.U Latief, A. Suraji, An investigation of fall accident in a high-rise building project, IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 419, 1-7 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Government of India (GOI), Report on modern formwork system (2017). [Google Scholar]
- C.M. Tam, S.X. Zeng, Z.M. Deng, Identifying elements of poor construction safety in China, Saf. Sci, 42, 569-586 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- X. Huang, J. Hinze, Analysis of construction worker fall accidents, J. Const. Eng. Manag, 129 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Kang, S. Siddiqui, S.J. Suk, S. Chi, Trends of fall accidents in the U.S. Construction Industry, J. Const. Eng. Manag, 8 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M. Hallowell, A formal model for construction safety and health risk management, PhD Dissertation, Oregon State University (2008). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.