E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Reliability of Buildings and Constructions and Safety in Construction|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- Rassokhin G. (2012) On the destruction of the attachment point for the turbine cover of the hydroelectric unit № 2 of the SSHGES from: https://www.plotina.net/sshges-rassokhin-4/ [Google Scholar]
- RIA Novosti (2008) from: https://ria.ru/20080104/95348159.html [Google Scholar]
- Interfax (2018) from: https://www.interfax.ru/russia/612025 [Google Scholar]
- Atominfo.ru (2013) from: http://www.atominfo.ru/newsd/k0638.htm [Google Scholar]
- Vishnevsky B., Zernova L., Morozov A. Novaya Gazeta №79 (2011) from: https://novayagazeta.ru/articles/2011/07/21/44535-bezumnaya-avariya-na-aes-pod-piterom [Google Scholar]
- Atomic Energy 2.0 (2016) from: https://www.atomic-energy.ru/news/2016/07/08/67397 [Google Scholar]
- Technical regulations on the safety of buildings and structures ФЗ №384-ФЗ dated 30.12.2009. [Google Scholar]
- Zemlyansky K., Zemlyansky A. An innovative system for active monitoring of the stress-strain state of load-bearing and enclosing structures of power generating facilities // Proceedings of the X Int. scientific. practical conference “Safety in nuclear power” Volgodonsk. BITI (branch) NRNU MEPhI 2014 pp 41-45 [Google Scholar]
- Zemlyansky K., Zemlyansky A. Innovative system of VAT of supporting structures and power equipment of hydraulic structures. Sat. articles. II International scientific and practical conference BITI (branch) NRNU “MEPhI” 2016 Balakovo. pp 81-90 [Google Scholar]
- Zemlyansky A., Zemlyansky K. Effective increase of the NPP reliability level due to the introduction of the sixth protective barrier // Proceedings of the VIII Int. scientific. practical. conference “Inspection of buildings and structures: problems and solutions” St. Petersburg, October 13, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Kolosov O. Technical means of automation and control: a textbook for academic bachelor's degree - M.: Yurayt Publishing House, 2017. p 291 [Google Scholar]
- Acoustic emissions from: https://www.serconsrus.ru/services/akusticheskaya-ehmissiya/ [Google Scholar]
- Zemlyanskij A.A., Grigorenko V.P., Zemlyanskij K.A., Dubnov S.A. Effective Increasing of NPP Reliability Introducing the Active Monitoring System of Block Construction Stress-Strain State // Global nuclear safety. 2020. № 1(34). P. 38-47. [Google Scholar]
- Zemlyansky K., Zemlyansky A. Magnetoelastic sensor. Patent № 2295118 C1 BI № 1 M., 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Arsenal Reinforced Concrete Products (2016) from: http://arsenalgbi.com/home/home/blog1/422-vliyanie-radiatsii-na-beton.html [Google Scholar]
- Forster F.Z. fur Metallkunde. #43. 1952 [Google Scholar]
- STO 70238424.140.035-2009 “Methodology and assessment of the technical condition of hydraulic structures during operation” [Google Scholar]
- Buildings and structures. Rules for inspection and monitoring of technical condition. GOST 31937-2011. Moscow: MITKS 2012. p 68 [Google Scholar]
- Methodology for assessing the technical condition and residual life of nuclear power plant building structures. RD EO 18.104.22.168.0867-2012 M.: Rosenergoatom Concern OJSC 2012. p 30 [Google Scholar]
- Monitoring of building structures of nuclear power plants. RD EO 22.214.171.124. 624-2011 M.: Rosenergoatom Concern OJSC 2012. p 68. [Google Scholar]
- Zemlyansky A. Monitoring and management of the reliability of buildings and structures for various purposes // Zh. Industrial and civil construction. –M., 2004 № 9 p 39 [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 22.1.12.-2005 “Safety in emergency situations. Structured system for monitoring and managing engineering systems of buildings and structures” [Google Scholar]
- Federal program “Energy strategy of Russia for the period up to 2030” Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation № 1715 of 13.11.2009. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.