E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Reliability of Buildings and Constructions and Safety in Construction|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- Code of Rules 22.13330.2016. Soil Bases of Buildings and Structures (Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. I. Kuznetsov and M. A. Solovyova, editors , State Geological Map of the Russian Federation at a Scale of 1:200 000 with an Explanatory Note. Second Edition. Srednevolzhskaya Series (2003) [Google Scholar]
- V. P. Homenko, Regularities and Forecast of Suffusion Processes (GEOS, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- PNIIS, editor , Guide to Engineering and Geological Surveys in Karst Development Areas (Moscow, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- N. N. Lapteva, Surface and Underground Karst Forms of the Mari ASSR and Their Genetic Series (1974) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Tolmachev, Scheme of Development of Dangerous Karst-Suffusion Processes in the Republic of Mari El, Scale 1: 400000 (Dzerjhinsk, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- M. V. Leonenko and V. V. Tolmachev, in Proc. Annu. Sess. Sci. Counc. Russ. Acad. Sci. Probl. Geoecology, Eng. Geol. Hydrogeol. (Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- M. V. Leonenko, Report " Karst Hazard Assessment and Proposals for Measures to Ensure Operational Safety in the Emergency Section of the Sinkhole on the 24 Km Railway Line Zeleny Dol-Yoshkar-Ola» (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Recommendations for Engineering Surveys, Design, Construction and Operation of Buildings and Structures in the Karst Territories of the Nizhny Novgorod Region (Nizhny Novgorod, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Tolmachev and F. Roiter, Engineering Karst Studies (Moscow, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- V. P. Homenko, Eng. Geol. 4, 40 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- B. M. Das, Principles of Foundation Engineering (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N. Z. Gotman and M. A. Kayumov, Soils Found. 4, (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.