E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Reliability of Buildings and Constructions and Safety in Construction|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- S.J. Britvec, A. Chajes, K.W. Karren, J. Uribe, G. Winter, Effects of cold work in cold-formed steel structural members (1970) [Google Scholar]
- K. W. Karren, G. Winter, Fourth progress report on investigation of effects of cold forming on mechanical properties (1964) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Kozlov, Construction in the regions of Eastern Siberia and the Far North: Proceedings of Krasnoyarsk PROMSTRONIIPROEKT 39, 43-52 (1976) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Derenkovsky, Issues of strength and plasticity. Statics and dynamics of deformable systems 62, 107-111 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Derenkovsky, Development of calculation methods and study of the actual work of building metal structures: Collection of scientific papers of the Central Research Institute Proektstalkonstruktsiya named after Melnikov, 32-37 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Arktikov, V.F. Belyaev, L.I. Gladstein, Industrial and civil engineering 5, 16-24 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Astakhov, G.I. Belyi, Installation and special construction work 9, 21-25 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- B. Young, J. Yan, Finite Elem. Anal. Des 38, 549-566 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- J. Ye, S. M. Mojtabaei, I. Hajirasouliha, Journal of Constructional Steel Research 144, 106-118 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.D. Korsun, D.A. Prostakishina, The Eurasian Scientific Journal, [online] 6(12), Available at:https://esj.today/PDF/63SAVN620.pdf (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.