E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Reliability of Buildings and Constructions and Safety in Construction|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- S.B. Sborshchikov Diss. Dr. Econ. sciences Logistics of regulatory influences in the investment and construction sector (theory, methodology, practice) (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Lazareva Diss. Cand. Tech. sciences Cluster model of the organization of innovative activities at the corporate level in construction (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Shinkareva, L. A. Maslova L Sc. Review 18 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Ginzburg, G.N. Shinkareva Cyber-physical building systems: collection of articles. mat. Sem., held within the VI Inter. scientific. conf. Moscow MGSU (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Zhuravlev Bulletin of the Irkutsk State Technical University, 9 (104), (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Alexanin, Scientific Review, 6 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ya. V. Zharov production in the energy sector Civil Ing. Jr. No 11 pp 83-85 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Silka, E.E. Ermolaev, E E Naukovedenie Int. Jr. 1 (20), (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Zhuravlev, Bulletin of the Belgorod State Technological University,7 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Zhuravlev P A and E.M. Kochenkova, Industrial and civil construction J., 6 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Klyuev, P.A. Zhuravlev, A.V. Levchenko Scientific Review 1 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Khripkon Academic science - problems and achievements: mat. IX Int. sc.-pract.conf. North Charleston, USA (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Leibman, T.V. Khripko, E.E. Bondarenko Eurasia Science: collection of articles. Art. X Int. Sc.-pr. conf. Moscow Relevance RF (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Sborshikov, L.A. Maslova, P.A. Zhuravlev, Ind.and civ. Constr.J., 7 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Sborshikov, L.A. Maslova, Vestnik MGSU, 14, 7 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Sborshikov, L.A. Maslova, Vestnik MGSU, 14, 10 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.