E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Reliability of Buildings and Constructions and Safety in Construction|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- Set of rules 12.13130.2009. Determination of categories of rooms, buildings and external installations on explosion and fire hazard. Moscow, All-Russian Research Institute for Fire Protection of Emercom of Russia Publ., 2009. 28 p. (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Set of rules 4.13130.2013. Systems of fire protection. Restriction of fire spread at object of defense. Requirements to special layout and structural decisions. Moscow, All-Russian Research Institute for Fire Protection of Emercom of Russia Publ., 2013. 184 p. (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Set of rules 56.13330.2011. Production buildings. Moscow, Ministry of Regional Development of Russia Publ., 2011. 18 p. (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Set of rules 20.13330.2010. Loads and impacts. Ministry of Regional Development of Russia Publ., 2010. 80 p. (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Technique of determination of settlement sizes of fire risk on production objects. Approved of order of Emercom of Russia on July 10, 2009 No. 404 [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Gorev, A. I. Plotnikov. Stability at external emergency explosions. Urban building complex and safety of life support of citizens. Proceedings of scientific and practical conference. Moscow, ASV Publ., (2005), pp. 32–45 (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- N. N. Popov, B. S. Rastorguev, A. V. Zabegaev. Calculation of designs on inertial express reaction. Moscow, Vysshaya shkola Publ., (1992). 319 p. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- B. S. Rastorguev, A. I. Plotnikov, D. Z. Khusnutdinov. Design of buildings and structures under emergency explosive impacts, Moscow, (2007).152 p. [Google Scholar]
- L. P. Pilyugin. Designs of constructions of explosive productions (theoretical bases of design). Moscow, Stroyizdat Publ., (1988). 316 p. (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- L. P. Pilyugin. Maintenance explosion proof buildings with relief designs. Moscow, Pozhnauka Publ., (2000). 224 p. (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- U. Baiker, P. Koks. Explosive phenomena. Assessment and consequences. - Moscow. (1985). [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Gorev, V. V. Molkov. On the dependence of internal explosion parameters on the installation of safety structures in the apertures of the protecting walls of industrial and residential buildings. Pozharovzryvobezopasnost Fire and Explosion Safety, 2018, vol. 27, no. 10, pp. 6–25. [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Gorev. Ensuring explosion safety of residential buildings. International Scientific Conference Environmental Science for Construction Industry – ESCI (2018). V. 193, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Gorev, V. V. Belyaev, V. N. Fedotov. Condition of the beginning of vibrational gas combustion in an unsealed vessel of rectangular shape. Combustion, Explosion, and Shock Waves, (1989), vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 31–34. [Google Scholar]
- P. Simmonds. the Dynamics of inelastic structures. Mechanics. No. 29. M. Mir. 1982g. 224 p. Аварии и катастрофы. [Google Scholar]
- K. E. Kochetkov, V. A. Kotlyarovsky. Accidents and catastrophes.Prevention and elimination of consequences. DIA, (1995). [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Biggs. Introduction to Structural Dynamics / J. M. Biggs // McGraw-Hill, New York, N.Y. – (1964). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Gorev. Deformation of beam structures in an internal explosion. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, (2020), 1425(1). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.