E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Modelling and Mechanics of Building Structures|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- P.M. Salamakhin, Engineering structures in transport construction (Academy Publishing House, Moscow, 2008) 352 p. [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Biryulev, Metal continuous structures with adjustment of the support level (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1984) 88 p. [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Makarov, S. A. Kalinovsky, A. V. Sinitsyn, Optimization of the shape of arch bridge spans, Bulletin of Volgograd State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering. Series: Civil Engineering and Architecture 52(71) (2018) pp. 117–127 [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Makarov, S.A. Kalinovsky, Methods of regulating thrust in design of arch bridges, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 451(1) 012054 (2018) 7p. URL: https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1757-899X/451/1/012054/pdf. DOI: 10.1088/1757-899X/451/1/012054 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Volgograd V1 Access https://v1.ru/text/transport/66347614/ Accessed 7.04.2020 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Perchenko, A.V. Makarov, Solution of the transport situation of the Krasnoarmeysky district of Volgograd by putting a new bridge into operation, Youth and scientific-and-technical progress in the road industry of the South of Russia: materials of the XI International Scientific-technical Journal. Conference of Students, Postgraduates and Young scientists, May 24-26, 2017 (Volgograd,VSTU, Volgograd, 2017) pp. 60–63 [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Korneev, Steel bridges: A theoretical and practical guide to design (Mostbet, Kiev, 2003) 547 p. [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Salamakhin, Design of bridges and building structures (KNORUS, Moscow, 2013) 402 p. [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Rekunov, On the assessment of reliability and restoration of operational qualities of bridge structures, Transport structures Vol. 3 no.2 (2016) 7 p. URL: http://t-s.today/PDF/07TS216.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Makarov, S.A. Kalinovsky, Design features of bimetallic bridges, in Proceedings of the XXII International Scientific Conference «Construction the Formation of Living Environment» (FORM-2019). E3S Web of Conferences 97, 06001 (2019) 9p. https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20199706001 [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Makarov, A.E. Kupreschenkov, On the issue of designing bimetallic bridges, Engineering Bulletin of the Don 2 (2018) 12 p. URL: http://www.ivdon.ru/ru/magazine/archive/N2y2018/4961 [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Ignatiev, A.V. Makarov, Solution of the incomplete algebraic problem of eigenvectors and eigenvalues for dynamics and stability problems by the method of frequency-dynamic condensation, Construction mechanics and calculation of structures 1 (2005) pp. 14–20 [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Ignatiev, V.V. Galishnikova, Application of the frequency-dynamic condensation method for solving the complete algebraic problem of eigenvectors and eigenvalues, Bulletin of the Volgograd State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering. Series: Natural Sciences 3(10) (2004) pp. 3–6 [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Pshenichkina, G.V. Voronkova, S.S. Rekunov, Research of the dynamical system «beam – stochastic base», Procedia Engineering Vol. 150 (2016) pp. 1721–1728 [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Makarov, K.A. Sukhin, and I.G. Dovzhenko, Determination of the natural vibration frequencies of systems using a superelement variant of frequency-dynamic condensation, Construction materials 11 (2004) pp. 50–51 [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Ignatiev, A.V. Makarov, Superelement variant of the frequency-dynamic condensation method, Spatial structures of buildings and constructions (Belglass, Belgorod, 1996) pp. 19–25 [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Darkov, V. A. Shaposhnikov, Construction mechanics: textbook (12th ed) (Lan Publishing House, Saint Petersburg, 2010) 656 p. [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Savenko, P.V. Cherenkov, General data environment in the implementation of construction projects using BIM, Systems of automated designing and GIS of highways 2(13) 2019 («Giprostroymost Institute», Tomsk, 2019) pp. 4–11 [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Snezhko, D. A. Petrenko, BIM-indorcad tools for project development at a new level, Systems of automated designing and GIS of highways 2(13) 2019 («Giprostroymost Institute», Tomsk, 2019) pp. 32–37 [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Skvortsov, BIM Data Models for Infrastructure, Systems of automated designing and GIS of highways 1(4) 2014 («Giprostroymost Institute», Tomsk, 2014) pp. 16–23 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.