E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Modelling and Mechanics of Building Structures|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- I.I. Ovchinnikov, A. B. Karakhanyan, I. G. Ovchinnikov, Yu. P. Skachkov, Modern pedestrian and bicycle bridges (basic design concepts and examples). 140p. (Penza State University of Architecture and Construction, Penza, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Ivanova, A.V. Makarov, S.A. Kalinovsky, The main aspects of the bionic bridges building, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 698(7) 077007 (2019) 7p. URL: https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1757-899X/698/7/077007 [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Makarov, S.A. Kalinovsky, Design features of bimetallic bridges, in Proceedings of the XXII International Scientific Conference «Construction the Formation of Living Environment» (FORM-2019). E3S Web of Conferences 97, 06001 (2019) 9p. https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20199706001 [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Stolyarov, V.Y. Olshevskiy, A.E. Dontsova, Y.A. Demidova, Carbon fibers in bridge construction. Construction of Unique Buildings and Structures 3(78) (2019) pp. 36–49. DOI: 10.18720/CUBS.78.3 [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Strugach, A.G. Trifonov, Architecture of contemporary pedestrian bridges made of fiber-reinforced composite materials. Russian journal of transport engineering [online] 1(6) (2019). DOI: 10.15862/17SATS119 (http://dx.doi.org/10.15862/17SATS119) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Ushakov, U.G. Klenin, T.G. Sorina, A.H. Khairetdinov, A.A. Safonov, Bridge structures made of composites. Composites and nanostructures 3 (2009) URL: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/310601955_Mostovye_konstrukcii_iz_kompozitov [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Makarov, S.A. Kalinovsky, Economical reinforced concrete overpass. Graphical method of calculationg, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 962(2) 022051 (2020) 7p. URL: https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1757-899X/962/2/022051/pdf. DOI: 10.1088/1757-899X/962/2/022051 [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Makarov, S.A. Kalinovsky, Methods of regulating thrust in design of arch bridges, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 451(1) 012054 (2018) 7p. URL: https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1757-899X/451/1/012054/pdf. DOI: 10.1088/1757-899X/451/1/012054 [Google Scholar]
- I. M. Babakov, Theory Of Oscillations (Drofa Publishing House, Moscow 2004) 591 p. [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Ignatiev, V. N. Romashkin, Algebraic problem of eigenvector and eigenvalues of high order in tasks of dynamics and stability of a construction. Internet-Vestnik VolgGASU 2(38) (2015). URL: http://vestnik.vgasu.ru/attachments/7IgnatievRomashkin-2015_2_38_.pdf [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Ignatiev, V. A. Ignatiev, E. A. Gamzatova, Analysis of flexible plates having rigid inclusions or holes according to finite element method in the form of a classical mixed method. Izvestiya vysshego uchebnykh zavedeniy. Construction. 9 (2017) pp. 5-14 [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Ignatiev, V. A. Ignatiev, Mathematical modeling of an incomplete algebraic problem of eigenvalues and eigenvectors for obtaining a reduced frequency equation and solving it, VII International Symposium «Actual problems of computer modeling of structures and structures (APCSCE 2018)» (Russian Academy of Architecture and Construction Sciences, Novosibirsk State University of Architecture and Construction. - Novosibirsk, 2018) p. 263 [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Ignatiev, A. V. Makarov, Solution of the incomplete algebraic problem of eigenvectors and eigenvalues for dynamics and stability problems by the method of frequency-dynamic condensation, Construction mechanics and calculation of structures 1 (2005) pp. 14–20 [Google Scholar]
- R. Gallagher, The finite element method. The basics. (Translated from English - Mir, Moscow, 1984) 428 p [Google Scholar]
- O. Zenkevich, K. Morgan, Finite elements and approximation (Translated from English - Mir, Moscow, 1986) 318 p [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Gusev, B. A. Kuranov, Features of the application of the superelement method in problems of stability and free oscillations. Proceedings of the 14th All-Union Conference on the theory of plates and shells. (Kutaisi. October 20-23, 1987) Vol. 1 (Publishing House of the Tbilisi University, Tbilisi, 1987) pp. 445–449 [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Gorodetsky, The possibilities of using superelements in solving various problems of construction mechanics. Construction mechanics and calculation of structures 4 (2015) pp. 51–56 [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Ignatiev, A. V. Makarov, K. A. Sukhin, Calculation of rod systems based on the energy variant of the method of frequency-dynamic condensation using the eigenvectors of subsystems. In the collection: Urban agglomerations in landslide areas. Materials of the International Scientific Conference. (VSUASE,Volgograd, 2003) pp. 113–120 [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Ignatiev, V. N. Romashkin, Using spline-collocation interpolation to find the reduced frequency spectrum and forms of free oscillations of systems with a large number of degrees of freedom, in proceedings of the V International Symposium «Actual problems of computer modeling of buildings and structures» (ISU, Irkutsk, 2014) pp. 104–105 [Google Scholar]
- O. L. Rudykh Improving the method of reduced elements on the basis of synthesis with the method of superelements, Izvestiya vuzov. Construction 7 (2006) pp. 103–108. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.