E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Modelling and Mechanics of Building Structures|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- Arnold J.N., Catton I., Edwards D.K. Experimental Investigation of Natural Convection in Inclined Rectangular Region of Differing Aspects Ratios. ASME Paper No. 75-HT-62, 1975. [Google Scholar]
- Berkovsky B.M., Polevikov V. K. Numerical Study of Problems on High-Intensive Free Convection. In Heat Transfer and Turbulent Buoyant Convection, ed. D. B. Spalding and N. Afgan, pp. 443–445. Washington, DC: Hemisphere, 1977. [Google Scholar]
- Kudinov I.V., Kudinov V.A. Mathematical simulation of the locally nonequilibrium heat transfer in a body with account for its nonlocality in space and time. Journal of Engineering Physics and Thermophysics. 2015. Vol. 88. No 2. pp. 406–422. [Google Scholar]
- Kotova E. V., Kudinov V. A., Timofeev M. S. Heat transfer in a plate with internal heat sources under boundary conditions of the second kind / / Applied Mathematics and Mechanics (Ulyanovsk) 2011, no. 2, pp. 272–282 [Google Scholar]
- Kudinov I.V., Kudinov V.A., Kotova E.V. Analytic solutions to heat transfer problems on a basis of determination of a front of heat disturbance. Russian mathematics, Vol. 60, No 11, 2015, pp. 22–34 [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Lykov. Heat and mass transfer (Reference). 2nd ed., reprint. and add. M.: Energy, 1978. - 480 p. [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Mikheev, I. M. Mikheeva. Fundamentals of heat transfer. 2nd ed., reprint. and add. M.: Energy, 1977. [Google Scholar]
- Savenkov V. A. Contact problem of a round heated plate on an elastic half-space. Vestnik BSU. Series 1, Physics. Mathematics. Computer science. 2008. No. 2. pp. 103–104. [Google Scholar]
- Cebeci T. Laminar Free Convection Heat Transfer from the Outer Surface of a Vertical Slender Circular Cylinder. Proceedings Fifth International Heat Transfer Conference paper NCI.4, 1974 pp. 15–19. [Google Scholar]
- Churchill S. W. A Comprehensive Correlating Equation for Laminar Assisting Forced and Free Convection. AIChE Journal 23 (1977), pp. 10–16 [Google Scholar]
- Shatskov A. O., Kononykhin G. A. Determination of the angular radiation coefficient for two diffuse surfaces of finite dimensions located in perpendicular planes // In the collection: Collection of scientific and methodological works. Donetsk, 2019. pp. 218–225. [Google Scholar]
- Pedersen T.H., Hedegaard R.E., Kristensen K.F., Gadgaard B., Petersen S. The effect of including hydronic radiator dynamics in model predictive control of space heating. Energy & Buildings 2019. No 183, pp. 771–784 [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Gulkanov, K.A. Modestov, R.G. Akhverdashvili. Cooling of the heating device in conditions of time-varying ambient temperature, heat transfer coefficient and radiation temperature of the fencing. International Journal of Emerging Trends in Engineering Research. Volume 8. No. 9, September 2020. dx.doi.org/10.30534/ijeter/2020/201892020 [Google Scholar]
- Robert Akhverdashvili, Aleksandr Gulkanov, Konstantin Modestov. Non-stationary temperature field of the heating device in the conditions of unsteady thermal field of the space. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Volume 1030, 2021. dx.doi.org/10.1088/1757-899X/1030/1/012087 [Google Scholar]
- Datsyuk T. A., Ivlev Yu. P., Puhkal V. A. Results of modeling the microclimate of residential premises with different types of heating devices // Engineering and construction magazine. 2013. No. 6(41), pp. 12–21. [Google Scholar]
- Puhkal V.A., Sukhanov K.O. Numerical study of a skirting-type convector // New Science: From Idea to Result. 2016. No. 6-2 (90). pp. 169–173. [Google Scholar]
- Usikov S.M. Simulation of heat transfer by water heating convectors // IJETER. 2020. Vol. 8. № 3. Page. 726—734. [Google Scholar]
- Makarishev, V.D., Savenko, G.A., Usikov, S.M. Determination of the optimal design of a thermal panel of an autonomous residential module by calculating temperature fields // IJETER. 2020. Vol. 8. №4. Page. 1217—1221. [Google Scholar]
- Suola Shaoa, Huan Zhanga, Shijun Youa, Wandong Zhenga, Lingfei Jiang. Thermal performance analysis of a new refrigerant-heated radiator coupled with air-source heat pump heating system. Applied Energy. 2019. No 247. pp.78–88 [Google Scholar]
- Huan Zhanga, Lingfei Jianga, Wandong Zhenga, Shijun Youa, Tingting Jianga, Suola Shaoa, [Google Scholar]
- Xingming Zhu. Experimental study on a novel thermal storage refrigerant-heated radiator coupled with air source heat pump heating system. Journal of Building Engineering 2019. No 164 [Google Scholar]
- Zongjiang Liu, Wei Xu, Zhong Li, Linhua Zhang, Ji Li, Aisong Li, Airong Feng. Research on heating performance of heating radiator at low temperature. Journal of Building Engineering. 2021. No 36 [Google Scholar]
- Saprykina N.Yu., Tkachev P.M. Comparative analysis of the microclimate of rooms with heating systems based on chiller-fancoil and convector // In the collection: The potential of intellectually gifted youth - the development of science and education. Materials of the VIII International Scientific Forum of Young Scientists, Innovators, Students and Schoolchildren. In 2 volumes. Under the general editorship of T.V. Zolina. 2019. pp. 85–90. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.