E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Engineering and Smart Systems in Construction|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- H. Kim, S. Murthy, L. McConnell, C. Peot, R. Ramirez, M. Strawn. Characterization of wastewater and solids odors using solid phase microextraction at a large wastewater treatment plant Water Sci. Technol. 46 pp. 9–16 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Odours in Wastewater Treatment. Measurement. Modelling and Control Edited by Richard Stuetz, School of Water Sciences, Cranfield University (UK) and Franz-Bernd Frechen, Department of Sanitary and Environmental Engineering, University of Kassel (Germany) p. 452 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- P. Gostelow, S. A. Parsons, Sewage treatment works odour measurements, Water Sci. Technol, 41, pp. 33–40 (2000) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J.O. Johnsen, C.M. Wathes, Concentrations and Emissions of Ammonia in Livestock Buildings in Northern Europe, J. Agric. Eng. Res., 70, pp. 79–95 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Electronic resource. URL: https://present5.com/perspektivy-razvitiya-i-ekonomicheskaya-celesoobraznost-biogazovyx-texnologij-v/(free accessed 08.12.2019) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Estrada, B. Kraakman, R. Muñoz, R. Lebrero, Comparative Analysis of Odour Treatment Technologies in Wastewater Treatment Plants, Environ. Sci. Technol. 45, pp. 1100–1106 (2010) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kamil Pochwat, Małgorzata Kida, Sabina Ziembowicz and Piotr Koszelnik Odours in Sewerage, A Description of Emissions and of Technical Abatement Measures Environments, 6,8, pp. 89–92 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Electronic resource. URL: http://os.x-pdf.ru/20ekonomika/778100-1-himiya-prirodnih-soedineniy-uchebnoe-posobie-dlya-studentov-fakul.php (free accessed 01.11.2020) [Google Scholar]
- Electronic resource. URL: http://encyclopaedia.biga.ru/enc/science_and_technology/AMMIAK.html (free accessed 04.11.2020) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 32673-2014 of the Russian Federation Rules for setting standards and controlling emissions of foulsmelling substances into the atmosphere [Google Scholar]
- Electronic resource. Access code: http://odorlab.ru/production/nasal-ranger/ (free accessed 01.11.2020) [Google Scholar]
- SP 30.13330.2016 Internal water supply and Sewerage of buildings. Updated version of SNiP 2.04.01-85* Publishing house of the Ministry of regional development of Russia p. 140 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Orlov, I.S. Khantaev, E.V. Orlov, Trenchless technologies, Publishing house ASV p. 224 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Primin, E.I. Pupyrev, Methods for improving the environmental safety of pipelines of sewer networks Ecology and industry in Russia, 3, pp. 13–17 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Joyce, Implementing Vapor Phase Odor Control on Large Diameter Interceptor Systems Biosolids and Odor and Corrosion, Conference & Expo (Germany), pp. 1–31 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- H. Sorenson, Odor Control for Large Diameter Deep Sewer Tunnels - The City of Columbus, Ohio. In Odors and VOC Emissions, Proceedings of the Water Environment Federations Specialty Conference. Cincinnati, pp. 112–147 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- W.J. Parker, A Tracer Study of Headspace Ventilation in a Collector Sewer, Journal of the Air & Waste Management Association, 4, pp. 581–592 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- SP 32.13330.2012 Set of rules. Sewerage. Outdoor networks and structures. Updated version of SNiP 2.04.03-85, Publishing house of the Ministry of regional development of Russia pр. 122 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Standard ATV-DVWK-A 157:2000-11 Bauwerke der Kanalisation (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Pakhomov, A.B. Bitiev, C.A. Streltsov, Minites on biogas: experience of MOSVODOKANAL Energy Security and energy saving, 3, 27, pр. 22–24 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- I. Wysocka, J. Gębicki, J. Namieśnik. Technologies for deodorization of malodorous gases, Environ. Sci. Pollut., 26, pp. 9409–9434 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. Capelli, S. Sironi, Predicting odour emissions from wastewater treatment plants by means of odour emission factors, Water Res., 43,7, pp. 1977–1985 (2009) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Dębowski, M. Zieliński, The use of Fenton's reaction to limit the process of creaming and formation of hydrogen sulphide in municipal wastewater, Annu. Set Environ. Prot., 10, рp. 289–300 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.