E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Engineering and Smart Systems in Construction|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- S.V. Khramenkov, O.G. Primin, V.A. Orlov, Reconstruction of pipeline systems / M. ASV. 215 p. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Nigmatulin, A.A. Solovyev, Fundamentals of fluid mechanics / M.: Letter 400 p. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Orlov, I. A. Averkeev, E.V. Koblova, Hydraulic component of alternative materials of pipes and protective coatings during trenchless renovation of pressure pipelines. VST, 6, pp. 22–26 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Aleksandrov, O.B. Gvozdev, A.E. Karelin, A.A. Morozov, Evaluation of the influence of the roughness of the inner surface of hydrotransport pipelines on the value of specific pressure losses. VST, 3 ,130, pp. 34–40 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Grossmann., D. Lohse, Curvature effects on the velocity profile in turbulent pipe flow. Eur. Phys. J. E., 40, pp. 16–19 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Zh, Ilyasov, R.V. Aginey, Experimental assessment of the influence of fluid flow vortices on the hydraulic resistance of the pipeline. Science and Technology in the Gas Industry, 1, 81, pp. 40–47 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Altshul Hydraulic resistances. - M.: Nedra. 1982. 224 p. [Google Scholar]
- O.D. Samarin, Building a universal dependence for pressure losses in pipelines. Journal of Plumbing, heating and air conditioning, 1, 169, pp. 24–25 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Sukharev, A.M. Karasevich, R.V. Samoilov, I.V. Tverskoy, Investigation of hydraulic resistance of polyethylene pipelines. Engineering and Physical Journal. 78, 2, pp. 136–144 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. G. Chesnokov, New formulas for calculating the flow characteristics of a liquid or gas in a circular cross-section pipe. Engineering and Physical Journal, 90, 4, pp. 1005–1011 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B.J. McKeon, M. V. Zagarola, A. J. Smits, A new friction factor relationship for fully developed pipe flow. J. Fluid Mech, 538, pp. 429–443 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. Avci, I. Karagoz, A novel explicit equation for friction factor in smooth and rough pipes. ASME J. Fluid Eng., 131, 6, Article number 061203 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ghanbari, F.F. Farshad, Newly developed friction factor correlation for pipe flow and flow assurance. J. Chem. Eng. Mat. Sci., 2, pp. 83–86 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- X. Fang, Y. Xu, Z. Zhou, New correlations of single-phase friction factor for turbulent pipe flow and evaluation of existing single-phase friction factor correlations. Nucl. Eng. Des., 241, pp. 897–902 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V. Orlov, S. Zotkin, I. Dezhina, I. Zotkina, Calculation of the hydraulic characteristics of the protective coating used in trenchless technologies for the construction and renovation of pipelines to extend their service life. 6th R-S-P Seminar 2017 Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering, RSP 2017; Warsaw; Poland, 117. UNSP (article number) 001852 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Orlov, S. P. Zotkin, M. A. Inshakova, D. A. Peterburgsky, Program for calculating hydraulic parameters of pressure pipes when changing the temperature regime. Certificate of state registration of the computer program No. 2020661754. Registered in the Register of Computer Programs 30.09.2020 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Altshul, V. I. Kalitsun, F. G. Mairanovsky, P. P. Palgunov, Examples of calculations in hydraulics. M.: Publishing House Alliance, 255 p. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Yehia A. El Drainy, Khalid M. Saqr, Hossam S. Aly, Mohammad Nazri Mohd. Jaafar. CFD analysis of incompressible turbulent swirling flow through zanker plate. Journal Engineering Applications of Computational Fluid Mechanics, 3, 4, pp. 562–572 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Sayriddinov, Hydraulics of water supply and drainage systems. Moscow: DIA, 352 p. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ya. Dobromyslov, Hydraulic calculation of non-pressure pipelines, Journal Pipelines and Ecology, 2, pp. 21–24 (2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.