E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Engineering and Smart Systems in Construction|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- E. Kodysh, N. Trekin, I. Terekhov, Academia. Architecture and Construction, 3, 103-107 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Misyurin, А. Nelyubin, Journal of mechanical engineering and engineering education, 4 (33), 41–49 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D. Fedchun, R. Tlustiy, FEFU: School of Engineering Bulletin, 1 (34), 103–115 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- А. Parkhimovich, А. Krasnova, О. Voyeyko, Generative design as a new stage of design, in Proceedings of the Conference Quality management at the stages of the life cycle of technical and technological systems, 2, 125–129, 30–31 May 2019, Kursk, Russia (2019) [Google Scholar]
- X. Chen, F. Li, B. Jia, Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, 143, 249-281 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- R. Puisa, Journal of Marine Engineering & Technology. 20(1), 17–33 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- I. Duvanova, T. Simankina, Construction of Unique Buildings and Structures, 2 (41), 108–117 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. Vergunova, ScienceRise, 3, 15-18 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Mukkavaara, M. Sandberg, Buildings 10(11), 1–17 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- H. Li, R. Lachmayer, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 408, 012035 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. Zaimis, E. Giannakis, G. Savaidis, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 1024(1), 012064 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang, J. Zhao, T. Wu, Nexus Network Journal, 19(2), с. 473–501 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Paul, S.K. Dalui, Periodica Polytechnica Civil Engineering, 65(1), 134–149 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- SP 59.13330.2016 Accessibility of buildings and structuresт for persons with reduced mobility [Google Scholar]
- C. Klemm, P. Vennemann, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 135, 110206 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- T. Kellegöz, Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2016, 1-20 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.