E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Engineering and Smart Systems in Construction|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- M. Martínez-Aires, M. Lopez-Alonso, M. Martínez-Rojas, Building information modeling and safety management: A systematic review, SS, 101 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- ILO., Safety and Health in the Construction Sector- Overcoming the Challenges, ILO, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I. Okpala, C., Nnaji, A. Karakhan, Utilizing Emerging Technologies for Construction Safety Risk Mitigation, ASCE PPSDC, 25, 2 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K. Sulankivi, K. Kontio, M. Kiviniemi, improving safety at building construction sites by means of BIM and mobile tools, Proceedings of the CIB World Building Congress, IBEL, 30 May - 3 Jun 2016, Hall, Tampere, Finland (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C. Nnaji, A. Karakhan, Technologies for safety and health management in construction: Current use, implementation benefits and limitations, and adoption barriers, JBE, 29 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Mohan, S. Varghese, Artificial Intelligence Enabled Safety for Construction Sites, IRJET, 6(6) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Sage, Construction IT survey, WWW, (2015) http://go.na.sage.com/cre-constructionit-survey [Google Scholar]
- N. Mehdi, M. Rosli, I. Javier, G. Masoud, Mobile application prototype for on-site information management in construction industry”. JECAM, 19(5), (2012) [Google Scholar]
- K. Sudharsan, P. Priyadharshni, Study on the Development of a Mobile Application for the ease of Communication for Construction Site Management, IJLEMR, 3(2), (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Aziz, A. Chimay, R., Darshan, P., Carrillo, D. Bouchlaghem, Semantic web-based services for intelligent mobile construction collaboration, ITC, 9 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- K. KATI, Mobile Safety Management Tools in Construction, MSc. Thesis Submitted to Tampere University of Technology in January (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sattineni, T. Schmidt, Implementation of mobile devices on jobsites in the construction industry, PE, 123 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Venkatraman, P. Yoong, Role of mobile technology in the construction industry – a case study, IJBIS, 4, (2), (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Chan, A. A. Darko, A. Olanipekun, E. Ameyaw, Critical barriers to green building technologies adoption in developing countries: The case of Ghana, JCP, 172, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Azeez, J. Gambatese, S. Hernandez, What Do Construction Workers Really Want? A Study about Representation, Importance, and Perception of US Construction Occupational Rewards. JCEM, 145(7), (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Karakhan, O. Alsaffar, Technology’s Role in Safety Management, PSJAJI, 64(1), (2019) [Google Scholar]
- H. Jebelli, B. Choi, S. Lee, Application of wearable biosensors to construction sites. I: Assessing workers’ stress, ASCE JCEM, 145(12), (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Saeed, Safety management in construction projects, JDU, 20 (1), (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.