E3S Web Conf.
Volume 263, 2021XXIV International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Global Environmental Challenges|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- Urban Land Use and Transportation/ Dr. Jean-Paul Rodrigue (https://transportgeography.org/?page_id=4613) [Google Scholar]
- Baghdad Municipality, Comprehensive Perspective of the City of Baghdad in 2030, Analytical Study, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Ghanim, Othman Mohammed, Rural and Urban Land Use Planning - General Geographic Framework, i. Amman. Jordan. Dar Safaa for Publishing and Distribution. 2001 [Google Scholar]
- Abu Hajir, Kawthar Shehada, Land Use Patterns Development in Jenin City During the Twentieth Century, Risala. Unpublished Master, An-Najah National University, Nablus, Palestine, 2001 [Google Scholar]
- Saleh Ahmad Saleh, organizational plans and the reality of land use in Dura city (governorate. Al-Khalil), Master’s degree, College of Graduate Studies, An-Najah National University, 2004 [Google Scholar]
- Lina Abdul Karim luxury, a former source, p. 6 [Google Scholar]
- OCED (https://stats.oecd.org/glossary/detail.asp?ID=1351) [Google Scholar]
- Baghdad and after the geography, Journal of the College of Basic Education, Al-Mustansiriya University, Baghdad, No. 42361 UN-Habitat (2016). World Cities Report. UN-Habitat (2005). Financing Shelter [Google Scholar]
- Sabah Fadel Al-Rahmani, Housing Policies and Planning, Dar Al-Hamid for Publishing and Distribution, Jordan, Amman, 3013, p. 45 [Google Scholar]
- Forced Migration Review Refugee Studies CentreDepartment of International Development3 Mansfield Road, Oxford OX1 3TB, UK. P.1 2007 [Google Scholar]
- Lina Abdul Karim Fakher, previous source, p 14 [Google Scholar]
- Haider R. Azq Muhammad Al-Shabr al-Musawi, previous source, p. 16 [Google Scholar]
- Qassem Al-Ribdawi, The Problem of Random Residence in the Major Arab Cities, Damascus University Magazine, Volume 38, No. 1. 3013, p. 40. [Google Scholar]
- Hanan Mahmoud Shukr Al-Jubouri, previous source, p. 19. [Google Scholar]
- Fouberg, Erin Hogan (2012). Human geography: people, place, and culture. Murphy, Alexander B.; De Blij, Harm J. (10th ed.). Hoboken: . p. 560. . 752286985. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.