E3S Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2021Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management (APEEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||03 June 2021|
- M.О. Son, Mollusks invaders in the fresh and brackish waters of the Northern Black Sea (Odessa, 2007). [Google Scholar]
- L. N. Yanovich, M. М. Pampura, Uzhgorod University Scientific Bulletin Biology Series, 32, 145–149 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- O. P. Popa, Aquatic Invasions, 2(3), 265–267 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- D. D. Danilin, Mollusks of the Eastern Asia and Adjacent Seas: Abstracts the conf. (October 6–8, 2014, Vladivostok, Russia), 12–13 (Dalnauka, Vladivostok, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Huber, Compendium of Bivalves. A Full-color Guide to 3,300 of the Worlds Marine Bivalves. A Status on Bivalvia after 250 Y ears of Research (ConchBooks, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Z.I. Izzatullaev, Bul. of the Zhitomir Pedagogical Univ., 2, 21–23 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Yanovich, Reports of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, 6, 158–163, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Kh.Т. Boymurodov, East. Eur. Sc. J., 4, 44–47 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.