E3S Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2021Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management (APEEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||03 June 2021|
- O.L. Noskova, G.S. Rosenberg Proceedings of the Samara Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 14(1), 222–226 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Kuznetsov, V.V. Kuznetsov, Fishing issues, 17(1), 72–81 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.Yu. Valkin, Еcological and physiological characteristics of silver bream (Blicca bjoerkna) of the Kuibyshev reservoir. Autoref. dis. ... cand. Biol. Sciences (Ulyanovsk, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- G.F. Glazunova, I.F. Galanin, I.F. Gaifutdinova, S.F. Safina, A.A. Smirnov, T.V. Andreeva, V.V. Kuznetsov, Fisheries, 1, 42–46 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Kuznetsov, V.N. Grigoriev, I.F. Galanin, V.V. Kuznetsov, Proceedings of the Samara Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 17(6), 23–26 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- State report «On the state of natural resources and on environmental protection of the Republic of Tatarstan in 2019», 153–155 (Kazan, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- I.F. Pravdin Guide to the study of fish (mainly freshwater) (Food industry, Moscow 1966) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Chugunova Guide to the study of the age and growth of fish (Publishing House of the USSR Academy of Sciences, Moscow, 1959) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Plokhinsky, Mathematical methods in biology: textbook - method. a manual for students of Biol. FAK. (Moscow State University Publishing House, Moscow, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- G.F. Lakin Biometrics: textbook. manual. (Higher School, Moscow, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Kuznetsov, Fisheries issues, 12-2(46), 248–260 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I.F. Galanin, T.V. Andreeva, A.P. Galanina, I.I. Ziganshin, A.A. Smirnov, Fisheries, 5, 54–58 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.