E3S Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2021Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management (APEEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||03 June 2021|
- T. Ledashcheva, V. Pinaev, International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference Surveying Geology and Mining Ecology Management, SGEM, 18(1.5), 11–18 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Boboev, G.F. Keldiyarova, Kh.R. Burkhanov, Int. J. Appl. Res. 5(7S), 65–67 2019; [Google Scholar]
- The use of pollutants in the atmospheric air in enterprises. Hydro meteorological 1987. [Google Scholar]
- V. N. Lukanin, Yu. V. Trofimenko, Industrial and transport ecology (Higher School, Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- G. F. Keldiyarova, T. R. Madjidova, Int. J. of innovations in engineering res. and techn., 7(9), (2020). [Google Scholar]
- V. F. Maksimov, I. V. Wolf, Cleaning and recovery of industrial emissions (Forest industry, Moscow, 1981). [Google Scholar]
- M. I. Birger, A. Yu. Walberg, B. I. Myagkov, V. Yu. Padva, A. A. Rusanov, Handbook of dust and ash collection (Energoatomizdat, Moscow, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- A. Khaustov, O. Korobova, M. Redina, T. Ledascheva, P. Silaeva, International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference Surveying Geology and Mining Ecology Management, SGEM, 17(15), 179–186, (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.