E3S Web Conf.
Volume 265, 2021Actual Problems of Ecology and Environmental Management (APEEM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Psychology, Low, Education|
|Published online||03 June 2021|
- M. Kolodziejski & M. Przybysz-Zaremba, Project Method in Educational Practice. University Review. 11. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M. Nalej & J. Rogowski, (2015). The Project Method in Education of Geoinformation Specialists. “GIS in Higher Education in Poland. Curriculums, Issues, Discussion” 75–89 (Jażdżewska, Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Łódzkiego, Łódź, 2015).. [Google Scholar]
- C. Sirrine, Journeying through the landscape: the project method of education (2021). [Google Scholar]
- B. Tulayev, The project method in higher education. 27–29 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Ch. Sharma, Environmental awareness (2020). [Google Scholar]
- P. Sahoo, Pollutions and Environmental Awareness (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Bacsi, Visegrad J. on Bioeconomy and Sust. Development, 9, 47–54 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- R. Bhargava, V. Rajaram & Olson, Keith & L. Tiede, Education for Environmental Awareness (2019). [Google Scholar]
- R. Bhargava, V. Rajaram, K. Olson & L. Tiede, Education for Environmental Awareness (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A. Kavitha, R. Sasipriya & S. Priya, Environmental awareness of high school students. (2020). [Google Scholar]
- A. Eitel, Environmental Aware Vulnerability Scoring, 478–485 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- N. Davies, IEEE Pervasive Computing, 9, 2–3 (2010). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.