E3S Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2021Topical Issues of Rational Use of Natural Resources 2021
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||New Sustainable Approaches to the Challenges of the Oil and Gas Sector|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Sarancha A.V., Sarancha I.S., Mitrofanov D.A., Ovezova S.M. Modern problems of science and education-N°1 Technology ofproduction of low-pressure Cenomanian gas 1 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- James L.F., Nickens, H.V. Solving Journal of Petroleum Technology Gas-Well Liquid-Loading Problems 56 (04), 30–36 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- James L.F., Nickens H.V. Gulf Professional Publishing Gas well deliquification solutions to gas well liquid loading problems, 314 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Strekalov A.V., Mathematical models of hydraulic systems for controlling reservoir pressure maintenance systems, 15–34 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Nutskova, M. V., Dvounikov, M.V., Kuchin, V.N. Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences Improving the quality of well completion to limit water inflows 22(12), 5985–5989 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Panikarovskii E.V., Panikarovskii V.V. Oil and Gas Studies Main causes of stopping gas wells at the final stage of development of deposits 3, 85–89 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Yu-Shu Wu, Multiphase Fluid Flow in Porous and Fractured Reservoir. Colorado School of Mines Golden. CO. USA (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.