E3S Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2021Topical Issues of Rational Use of Natural Resources 2021
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||New Sustainable Approaches to the Challenges of the Oil and Gas Sector|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- Mukher A.G., Kulagina, S.F., Pakhomova, E.A., Zonation of the Bazhenov horizon by types of sections in the territory of KhMAO-Yugra and adjacent areas. Ways of realization of oil and gas capacity of the Khanty-Mansi Autonomous District-Yugra; Materials of 20th Scientific and Practical Conference. Khanty-Mansiysk 1, 163–194 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Nezhdanov A.A., Kulagin S. F., Kornev F.A., Hafizov F.Z. Oil and Gas Anomalous sections of the Bazhenov formation: a look after half a century since detection. 6 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Braduchan Y.V., Golbert A.V., Gurari F.G., Zaharov V.A., Bazhenovsky horizon in the Western Siberia (stratigrafja, paleogeografja, jekosistema, neftenosnost’). Novosibirsk, 217 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- Dorofeyeva, T.V., Oil reservoirs of the Bazhenov formation in Western Siberia. Leningrad: Subsoil, 131 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- Alekseyev, A.D., Natural oil reservoirs in deposits of the Bazhenov formation in the west of the Latitudinal Ob River Region: candidate thesis in geological and mineralogical sciences: 25.00.12 Moscow, 186 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Nemova, V.D., Koloskov, V.N., Pokrovsky, B.G., Formation of carbonatized reservoirs in argillaceous and siliceous deposits of the Bazhenov horizon in the west of Latitudinal Ob River Region. Sub-soil exploration and protection 12 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Usmanov, I.S., Trofimova E.N., Dyakina, A.V., Karlov, A.M., Oil Economy Oil-saturated limestones of the Bazhenov formation of the Surgut District. 12 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Sokolov B.A., Evolutionary and dynamic criteria for evaluation of oil-and-gas content of subsoil. Moscow: Subsoil, 168(1984). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.