E3S Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2021Topical Issues of Rational Use of Natural Resources 2021
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||New Sustainable Approaches to the Challenges of the Oil and Gas Sector|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- R. Nemec, Thriving in a Major U.S. Shale Play the Bakken Unpacked, Pipeline&Gas Journal, 11, 56–60 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- T.K. Bazhenova, V.K. Shimansky, V.F. Vasiliev, A.I. Shapiro, L.A. Yakovleva, Klimova L.I., Organic geochemistry of the Timan-Pechora basin. (SPb.: VNIGRI, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Maksimova, Ecological and facies features and conditions for the formation of a Domanik. (Moscow: Nauka, 1970) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Parmuzina, Upper Devonian complex of the Timan-Pechora province (structure, conditions of formation, patterns of reservoir location and oil and gas content). (SaintPetersburg: Nedra, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- O.M. Prischepa, O.Y. Averyanova, A.M. Zharkov, Domanik type oil and gas deposits are a reserve for maintaining hydrocarbon production in industrially developed regions. Georesources, 4(54), 18–22. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Senin S.V., Petrenko E. L. Prospects for the industrial development of unconventional hydrocarbon deposits in the dominicites of the Timan-Pechora oil and gas province // Materials of the XVIIGeological Congress of the Republic of Komi.-2019 T. 3, pp. 120–122. https://geo.komisc.ru/images/stories/conf/2019/GeoCongress-2019/Tom_III/120-122.pdf. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.