E3S Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2021Topical Issues of Rational Use of Natural Resources 2021
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||New Sustainable Approaches to the Challenges of the Oil and Gas Sector|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- I.I. Mazein, A.V. Usenkov, A.Y. Durbazhev, A.V. Lekomtsev, P.Y. Ilyushin. Fieldtest of coalescer in the mobile unit for well production treatment. Oil economy. 6: 136–139. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Afanasiev, B.I. Rimarenko, Y.P. Yasyan. Influence of ultrasonic action on the process of destruction of water-oil emulsions. Oil refining and petrochemistry. 9: 39–41. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Guoxiang, L. Xiaoping, H. Pingfang. Desalting and dewatering of crude oil in the ultrasonic standing wave field. Petroleum Science and Engineering. 70: 40–144. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Lekomtsev, P.Y. Ilyushin, K.A. Derendyaev, I.B. Stepanenko, V.A. Mordvinov, R.V. Dvoretskas. Destruction stable water-oil emulsion with the use of ultrasonic impact. Chemical and oil and gas engineering. 2: 9–12. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- X.-G. Yang, & X.-F. Tan. Demulsification of Crude Oil emulation via Ultrasonic Chemical Method. Petroleum Science and Technology. 27: 2010–2020. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B.P. Singh, B.P. Pandey. Ultrasonication for breaking water-in-oil emulsions. Proc. Indian natn. Sci. Acad. 3: 181–194. (1992) [Google Scholar]
- M. Amani, M. Idris, M. Abdul Ghani, N. Dela Rosa, A. Carvero. An Experimental Study on the Application of Ultrasonic Technology for Demulsifying Crude Oil and Water Emulsions. Journal of Petroleum and Environmental Biotechnology. 7: 1–12. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Kozlov, R.R. Sabirov, S.V. Subbotin. Averaged flows in an oscillating spheroidal cavity with an elastic wall. Proceedings of the Russian Academy of Sciences of fluid and gas mechanics. 2: 16–26. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Ivanova, V.G. Kozlov. Vibrational convection in non-accessible cavity vibrations isothermal case). IzvestiyaRossiyskoyAkademiiNauk. Fluid and gas mechanics. 2: 25–32.(2003) [Google Scholar]
- C.L. Shen, W.J. Xie, Z.L. Yan, B. Wei. The internal flow of acoustically levitated drops underground sectorial oscillations. Physics Letters A. 374: 4045–4048. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. Trinh, A. Zvern, T.G. Wang. An experimental study of small-amplitude drop oscillations in immiscible liquid systems. Journal of Fluid Mechanics. 115: 453–474.(1982) [Google Scholar]
- V. Niborg. Acoustic currents. Physical acoustics. 1969: 302–377. (1969) [Google Scholar]
- D. Zang, Y. Yu, Z. Chen, X. Li, H. Wu, X. Geng. Acoustic levitation of liquid drops: Dynamics, manipulation, and phase transitions. Advances Colloid Interface Science. 243: 77–85. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Khmelev, R.N. Golykh, M.V. Khmelev, V.A. Shakura, A.V. Shalunov, R.V. Barsukov. Identification of optimal modes of ultrasonic pulse action for coagulation in liquid-dispersed media. South-Siberian Scientific Bulletin. 3: 15–20. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Installation of preparation of well products: Pat. ROS. Federation, no. 2016114262, declared 2016.04.12; publ. 2017.04.17. [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Dengaev, A.A. Getalov, V.S. Verbitsky, M.M. Farkhutdinov. Application of acoustic methods of separation of water-oil emulsions. Report at the international scientific and technical conference Geopetrol: 17–20. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Dengaev, V.S. Verbitsky, I.T. Mishchenko, A.A. Getalov. Prospects for the use of ultrasonic influence in the process of oil preparation on. Oil economy. 4: 28–30. (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.