E3S Web Conf.
Volume 266, 2021Topical Issues of Rational Use of Natural Resources 2021
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||New Sustainable Approaches to the Challenges of the Oil and Gas Sector|
|Published online||04 June 2021|
- K.V. Remishevskaia, D. Yu. Zakharov, Y.S. Gontar, Actual problems of effective and safe development of the Arctic oil and gas fields using the case of the Yamal peninsula. Electronic scientific journal oil and gas business 4: 151–174 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Rachevsky, Liquefied hydrocarbon gases. (Moscow: “OIL and GAS”, 2009). [Google Scholar]
- K.G. Donee, Hydraulic drive jet compressor units. (Moscow: Nedra, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- The official website of British Petroleum. Mode of access: https://www.bp.com. (Accessed 15.04.2020). [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 56719-2015. Natural gas, liquefied. Sampling. (M.:Standartinform, 2016). [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 55892-2013. Objects of low-tonnage production and consumption of liquefied natural gas. General technical requirements. (M.: Standartinform, 2014). [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Lyubin, K.A. Zaynetdinov, D. Yu. Belov, Evaluation of the effectiveness of the combined membrane-ejector vapour recovery system. Petroleum Engineering 18(3): 69–79(2020). [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Nazarova, E.A. Nazarova. Modern approach to the normative legal base in the field of construction of large-capacity LNG plants. Youth energy for the oil and gas industry. Materials of the III International scientific and practical conference of young scientists: 304–307 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Nechaev, M.I. Saparov, S.A. Fadeev, Patent “Method and device for sampling gas” RU 2173841 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Drozdov, Y.A. Gorbyleva, Improving the operation of pumping and ejector systems with changing associated petroleum gas flow rates. Notes of the Mining Institute 238: 415(2019). [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Erokhin, Calculation of optimal parameters of the ejector. Notes of the Mining Institute 1(65): 32 (1973) [Google Scholar]
- N. In. Morozova, A.A. Korshak, Universal characteristics of liquid-gas ejectors. Oil and Gas business (electronic scientific journal) 6: 368–383 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Voronov, Y.V. Martynenko, Engineering design of the ejector system for liquefied natural gas (LNG) vapor discharge. Topical Issues of Rational Use of Natural Resources 2019-Litvinenko (Ed) © 2020 Taylor & Francis Group, London: 107–113 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Voronov, Y.V. Martynenko, Technological solutions set to ensure the safety of storage of liquefied natural gas. Youth technical sessions proceedings, CRC Press/Balkema is an imprint of the Taylor & Francis Group, an informa business : 842850 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 56851-2016 Liquefied natural gas. Thermodynamic properties calculation method. (M.:Standartinform, 2016). [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 56021-2014. Combustible natural gas LPG. Fuel for internal combustion engines and power plants. Technical conditions. (M.:Standartinform, 2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.